|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mathin give Harry a maroon sash?
(a) It show she bears a sword.
(b) It is the color of the Riders.
(c) It is the color of her master.
(d) It is Mathin's family's color.
2. What does Jack hope is the reason Corlath is coming to see Sir Charles?
(a) To ask for Harry as a bride.
(b) To offer a new trade agreement.
(c) To sell some of their horses.
(d) To ask for help with the northerners.
3. How do Harry's friends father feel about the desert?
(a) He hates it.
(b) He is indifferent to it.
(c) He would rather live in the north but doesn't mind the desert.
(d) He likes the area.
4. What is Harry's real name?
(a) Plaharra Crewe.
(b) Hanibelle Crewe.
(c) Angharad Crewe.
(d) Harriet Crewe.
5. What happens to Harry's companions?
(a) They are told to return to Coleth.
(b) They are received as honored guests.
(c) They are put in the stockade.
(d) They are told they can camp outside the gates.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what ancestral line is Corlath?
2. Who does Corlath say cannot have magic?
3. What do several Riders do around the fire the night Harry is given her sash?
4. What occurs immediately after the girls dismount?
5. What does Sir Charles say about the North?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)