|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tom Lloyd?
(a) An old friend of Mathin's.
(b) The guard on duty.
(c) One of the men with Harry.
(d) The commander of the Outlanders.
2. Who is amused that Narknon has traveled with Harry?
3. What is waiting for Harry when she wakes in the morning?
(a) A book of Darian language.
(c) New boots.
(d) A sword.
4. For what was Corlath asking at the meeting?
(a) Men to help close the mountain passes.
(b) That the trade embargo from Homelander be removed.
(c) For Homelander to declare war on the North.
(d) For Homelander to form an alliance with him marrying Harry.
5. Why do Harry and Mathin leave camp at dawn?
(a) To take a hike.
(b) To locate water.
(c) To begin her training.
(d) To watch the sunrise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corlath say Harry's vision might be?
2. Why does Corlath say Luthe's kelar is more useful?
3. Who is part of Harry's current destiny?
4. What does Jack hope is the reason Corlath is coming to see Sir Charles?
5. What does Harry wonder as she rides to meet her friends?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)