|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the girls decide to return to the Residency?
(a) They want to be ready for the dance that night.
(b) Their horses are hot.
(c) They are hungry.
(d) To wait for Corlath.
2. Where does Corlath encourage Harry to go in the camp?
(a) To sit around the campfire.
(b) The largest tent.
(c) To the mess line.
(d) To get to know the horses.
3. What groups of people does Harry see in her vision?
(a) A small army and an army of thousands.
(b) A large group of women and children and an army advancing on them.
(c) Nomads and shepherds.
(d) Sir Charles' household guard and the Hillfolk.
4. What do some men bring Harry after she rests?
(d) A sword.
5. With what is Corlath fighting when he leaves the Residency?
(a) His dog.
(b) His magic.
(c) His sword.
(d) His horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corlath angrily say about the Outlanders?
2. Who does the seer say need each other?
3. What does Harry do that makes Mathin honor her?
4. In what kind of business is Mathin's family?
5. How long is Harry's hair?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)