|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven and Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Corlath fighting when he leaves the Residency?
(a) His sword.
(b) His dog.
(c) His horse.
(d) His magic.
2. What does Peterson say about Sir Charles' proposal to Corlath?
(a) That Charles asked for Corlath to give up his lands and people.
(b) That it seems Charles does not care about trade with Corlath's people.
(c) That the proposal was reasonable but difficult to enforce.
(d) That Sir Charles did not ask enough from Corlath.
3. What does Corlath angrily say about the Outlanders?
(a) That they are traitors.
(b) That they have chosen to side with the Northerners.
(c) That they refused to answer his summons.
(d) That they were warned about the Northerners.
4. Where does Corlath encourage Harry to go in the camp?
(a) To get to know the horses.
(b) To the mess line.
(c) The largest tent.
(d) To sit around the campfire.
5. For whom is Sir Charles waiting to return?
(a) Jack Dedham.
(b) His wife.
(c) The Duke and his retainers.
(d) Conrad Effitin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corlath see in Harry's eyes?
2. What does Harry realize about her former home?
3. What does Harry plan to do after breakfast one morning?
4. What does Corlath say Harry's vision might be?
5. Who is the last person Harry faces in the trials?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)