|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack learn about Harry when they spoke at a dinner party?
(a) She is rather dull.
(b) She asks strange questions.
(c) She is not much of a lady.
(d) He enjoys her wit and charm.
2. What are the names of Harry's two friends?
(a) Susan and Penelope.
(b) Elizabeth and Cassie.
(c) Greta and Nancy.
(d) Cassie and Mariel.
3. What type of clothing do the Hillfolk wear?
(a) Light weight silk and little of it.
(b) They dress the same as the Homelanders.
(c) Mostly animal furs.
(d) Robes covering their entire body.
4. What does Corlath think is the reason his people would lose in a war against the North?
(a) They would be vastly outnumbered.
(b) The North has many giants and dragons fighting with them.
(c) The North has too many mages.
(d) They do not believe in war.
5. For what was Corlath asking at the meeting?
(a) Men to help close the mountain passes.
(b) For Homelander to declare war on the North.
(c) That the trade embargo from Homelander be removed.
(d) For Homelander to form an alliance with him marrying Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom Lloyd think about Harry?
2. What does Jack say about Corlath and the Northerners?
3. What are the Hillfolk known to love?
4. How was Harry treated by her father and his friends?
5. With what is Corlath fighting when he leaves the Residency?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)