|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carriscant believe will be the outcome for the patient?
(a) Full recovery.
(c) He has no idea.
2. When do Kay and Carriscant land in Lisbon?
(a) Sunday, May 3.
(b) Sunday, June 11.
(c) Sunday, April 10.
(d) Sunday, July 2.
3. For how many murders is Carriscant arrested?
4. What happens to Carriscant's Chinese patient?
(a) He sues Carriscant.
(b) He is murdered by a gang of Philippines.
(c) He is killed by an accident.
(d) He dies of septicemia.
5. What does Carriscant watch Pantaleon do?
(a) Put down Cruz and leaves Cruz speechless.
(b) Use anesthesia to calm a patient.
(c) Take his plane three feet off thhe ground.
(d) Taxi his plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Carriscant embarrassed about the action?
2. What does Delphine think of her husband?
3. What does Carriscant do on Panay Island?
4. What does Pantaleon decide upon to push the aircraft?
5. Why does Carriscant supposedly visit Paton Bobby?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Delphine take up painting and how does that enable her affair with Carriscant?
2. Whom does Carriscant contact about a black market engine and why does Panteleon want an engine on the black market?
3. How does Annaliese become pregnant with Kay?
4. What does Pantaleon expect of Carriscant and what is Carriscant's reaction?
5. Why does Carriscant fight Wieland?
6. What is the outcome of Carriscant's trial?
7. How does Carriscant manage to see Delphine alone for a few minutes?
8. What does Carriscant say Delphine admits and what is Kay's reaction?
9. What happens one day when Carriscant begins to fantasize about Delphine?
10. What does Carriscant contemplate doing after fighting with Wieland?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)