|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Pitch, Yaw and Roll; Into the Body; A Simple Surgeon; and Tea With Paton Bobby.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Bobby bring forth to accuse Carriscant?
(c) A wood cutter.
2. What does Carriscant discover about Siverance's wife?
(a) She knows his best friend in Italy.
(b) She is friend's with the woman he had dreamed of.
(c) She is his third cousin.
(d) She is the woman he had fantasized about.
3. How old was Coleman when he died?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 16 days.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 6 months.
4. What is the setting of the chapter "Tongue"?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
5. What does Carriscant often think of doing?
(a) Leaving his wife and son.
(b) Killing his wife.
(c) Visiting a prostitute.
(d) Getting out of the practice of law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kay live?
2. Of what nationality is Salvador Carriscant?
3. Who is Ephraim Ward?
4. Why does Philip say he will ask around at his work for Kay?
5. What does Kay conclude about the lack of her mother's reaction to Carriscant?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)