|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kay decide to do about Carriscant?
(a) Investigate him.
(b) Get a restraining order.
(c) Invite him to dinner.
(d) Ignore him.
2. What is Kay's husband's name?
(b) She is divorced.
3. Why does Kay spend a lot of time with her lawyer?
(a) She's been arrested for fraud.
(b) Trying to rebuild her business.
(c) She is a lawyer and does not need a lawyer.
(d) She's been arrested for money laundering.
4. Where does Kay's mother live?
(a) Long Island.
(c) Long Beach.
(d) San Francisco.
5. Why is Kay wanting to sell her house?
(a) She wants to move to Maine.
(b) She has never liked it.
(c) It reminds her too much of her ex-husband.
(d) To avoid complete financial collapse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kay's lawyer call her?
2. What does Philip do in a grand gesture?
3. What does Carriscant write to Kay?
4. What does Kay oversee?
5. What is the year when the novel opens?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)