|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the buyer seem to feel about Kay's house?
2. What does Salvador Carriscant claim?
(a) That he knows where Eric Meyersen is hiding.
(b) To be Kay's biological father.
(c) That he can make her business flourish.
(d) To be Brockman's attorney.
3. What has Carriscant researched?
(a) Applying for a visa for Portugal.
(b) Bobby activity in the States.
(c) Photograph he showed Kay earlier.
(d) Kay's real birth certificate.
4. What does Kay do to gauge her mother's response?
(a) Shows her a picture of Carriscant.
(b) Arranges for Annaliese to see Carriscant.
(d) Talks about some facts that Carriscant gave her.
5. What does Philip do in a grand gesture?
(a) Shows Key his new home.
(b) Asks Kay to remarry him.
(c) Asks Kay to draw up plans for a house for him.
(d) Pays back Kay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kay decide she will do concerning Carriscant?
2. Why does Philip say he will ask around at his work for Kay?
3. How old was Coleman when he died?
4. What does Kay infer about Philip during their marriage?
5. Where does Carriscant want Kay to go with him?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)