|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Paton Bobby?
(a) A police detective.
(b) The man for whom Carriscant is searching.
(c) One of Kay's creditors.
(d) A architect in a rival firm.
2. Where does Kay's mother live?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Long Island.
(d) Long Beach.
3. Who is George Fugal?
(a) An accountant.
(b) A San Francisco detective.
(c) Kay's lawyer.
(d) Kay's ex-husband.
4. Where do Carriscant and Kay go?
(a) To find Carriscant more permanent lodgings.
(b) To visit Kay's mother.
(c) To visit Paton Bobby.
(d) To talk to Philip.
5. What does Carriscant write to Kay?
(a) A note to say that his lawyers have written up a will.
(b) A poem about a father missing out on his daughter's life.
(c) A letter to give her his temporary address.
(d) A letter explaining how he knows he is her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kay's stipulation for her going with Carriscant?
2. What does Carriscant say his father did for a living?
3. Where does Carriscant want Kay to go with him?
4. Why is Kay wanting to sell her house?
5. Where does Kay live?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)