|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kay go to her former home?
(a) To retrieve the last few things of hers.
(b) To meet the buyer.
(c) To take a few more pictures.
(d) To orient the buyer to the home's design.
2. What does Carriscant say his father did for a living?
(a) An engineer.
(b) An architect.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A doctor.
3. Where does Kay's mother live?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Long Island.
(c) Long Beach.
4. Why does Philip say he will ask around at his work for Kay?
(a) To find out if anyone has heard of Carriscant.
(b) To see if anyone needs a building designed.
(c) To find out if anyone wants to buy Kay's home.
(d) To see if anyone knows Paton Bobby.
5. What does Kay oversee?
(a) Finishing touches on her house.
(b) Helping Philip recover from his latest binge.
(c) Remodeling her mother's house.
(d) Moving her business to a smaller place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kay do for Philip?
2. Who is Bruna?
3. In what condition is Kay's house?
4. What does Kay say about how she knows Carriscant to her mother?
5. What is the year when the novel opens?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)