|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ship do Carriscant and Kay board for their journey?
(a) SS Herzog.
(b) HMS Victoria.
(c) SS Elizabeth.
(d) SS Hedgehog.
2. Who was the actual buyer of Kay's house?
(a) An elderly actress.
(b) Eric Meyersen.
(c) A famous jockey.
(d) A mobster.
3. What motivates Kay to accompany Carriscant to Europe?
(a) Information from Meyersen.
(b) Carriscant offers to pay her way.
(c) Her lawyer thinks she needs to get away for a while.
(d) Her mother urges her to go.
4. Where does Kay have lunch with her mother?
(a) A an out-of-the-way restaurant.
(b) At Kay's mother's house.
(c) In a downtown cafe.
(d) At Macy's lunch counter.
5. During what time does the United States colonize the Philippine Islands?
(b) 1898 -1902.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kay's mother's profession?
2. How long will Kay and Carriscant be on the ship?
3. What does Philip do in a grand gesture?
4. What nationality is Carriscant's mother?
5. Carriscant says he met Annaliese Leys _______________.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)