|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Men in the community are referred to as being ____.
2. Where does Constantius' punishment take place?
3. To whom does Astreas write?
4. Constantius had been confined to the _____ tower.
5. Who is taken as Conan's hostage?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which season is it in Aquilonia?
2. Thutothmes is a ____.
3. Conan says he is chief of the ______.
4. Who kills Orastes?
5. How many people have been killed since the institution of sacrifice?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the general product of Khauran? How has the kingdom changed regarding the lifestyle of the people?
2. What happens to Conan after he is dragged off by a hundred men?
3. What occurs when Conan makes his way into the temple?
4. What is Valerius' position at this time?
5. Who is Amalric? What are his intentions?
6. How do people outside the prison learn that Tamaris is alive and in chains?
7. Who is Tamaris? What strange incident occurs in her chamber?
8. Explain the scene in which Salome visits Tamaris in her cell.
9. What happens to Salome after Tamaris is rescued?
10. Who is Akivasha?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)