|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man's robe was trimmed with the fur of which animal?
2. Who rules Poitain?
3. The Seers can accomplish what another cannot with ____ swords.
4. Conan is greeted by an acolyte of ____.
(d) Unknown origin.
5. What is the boat's destination?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people have attempted to kill the king and have failed?
2. Yasmina experiences which strong emotion?
3. Who is the governor of Peshkhauri?
4. What color is the coffin?
5. The kingdom of Aquilonia is said to be a ____ foe.
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Devi's imprisonment in the Black Seers' castle.
2. What happens when Conan arrives ashore?
3. What are Conan's plans now that Devi is gone? Who will assist Conan in his quest to rescue Devi?
4. What happens after Valbroso is paralyzed?
5. What request does the King make of Devi? What is Devi's response?
6. Discuss the conversation between Conan and Devi after her rescue.
7. What happens to Conan shortly after meeting Xaltotun? Why is Conan unafraid?
8. Who does Conan meet? What news does the woman give to Conan?
9. Who is Chunder Shan? What is the conflict between Shan and the tribal chief?
10. Discuss the reason King Tarascus voids the treaty with Aquilonia.
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)