|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conan is named as a captain and a _____.
2. Who proposed to Tamaris?
3. The Khitan says he avenges _______.
4. Conan orders the ship to sail to the port of _____.
5. Taramis is the Queen of which city?
6. How is Constantius punished?
(a) He is hanged.
(b) He is crucified.
(c) He is imprisoned.
(d) He is cast out.
7. Who takes the place of Tamaris?
8. Which creature overtakes the streets and is killed by Conan?
(d) Wild horse.
9. How many priests does Thutothmes kill?
10. Amalric plans to use the gifts of the _____.
11. Conan says he is chief of the ______.
12. Who kills Orastes?
13. Who believes Tamaris has gone crazy?
14. Where was the spell caster from?
15. What is placed on the mummy's chest?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Queen awakes and believes that she is ____.
2. Amalric and his people arrive at dawn at the mouth of the Valley of the ____.
3. What is burned at Khemi?
4. Conan says he will hang Xaltotun's hide on a _____.
5. Who may be able to convince Conan to save the city?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)