|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many leaders are surrounded by Conan's army?
2. Where does Constantius plan to kill Conan?
(a) Town Square.
(b) City walls.
(d) Palace steps.
3. Who may be able to convince Conan to save the city?
4. How many men will accompany Conan?
5. The ____ of Acheron will be invoked.
6. Where does Constantius' punishment take place?
7. Taramis is the Queen of which city?
8. Conan finds the architecture of Stygia to be ______.
9. Who is the outlaw chief?
10. What is burned at Khemi?
11. The common man suffers from which of the following?
(d) Martial law.
12. Salome has not realized her plan to marry _____.
13. Constantius will march his warriors to _______.
(a) Valley of Lions.
(b) The plain.
(c) Poitain Mountains.
14. Conan wants to wage a war in ___ days.
15. Khemi is unlike the sea-ports of the ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the towers of Khemi?
2. The Queen awakes and believes that she is ____.
3. Who takes the place of Tamaris?
4. Conan says he is chief of the ______.
5. The mercenaries come from all cities except which of the following?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)