|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument is played through the night?
2. The people compare it to ______.
(a) The wrath of the sky.
(b) The sun's son.
(c) The hand of God.
(d) A magic carpet.
3. The man inscribed the symbol of which element?
4. What does Hadrathus procure for Conan?
5. Conan had supposedly died near ____.
6. The skulls are located on the Tower of _____.
7. Conan claims that Ildoso is _____.
8. Who rules Poitain?
9. Conan says he must find the _____ of Ahriman.
10. Conan claims that the first tower is guarded by ____.
11. What is the name of the funereal music being played in the kingdom?
12. The man's robe was trimmed with the fur of which animal?
13. In which direction does Conan go to avoid tribes?
14. There are ____ chiefs being held prisoner.
15. The corpse of a(n) _____ is found in the dungeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people have attempted to kill the king and have failed?
2. Who is in need of clothing?
3. The ___ people say that the mountain is no place for humans.
4. Which animal appears on the banner?
5. What is the name of the woman that accompanied Conan into the palace?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)