The People of the Black Circle: I, Death Strikes a King; II, A Barbarian from the Hills: III, Khemsa Uses Magic; IV, An Encounter in the Pass; V, The Black Stallion
1. The King of ____ is dying.
2. What instrument is played through the night?
3. What fabric covers the dais?
4. What color is the dome?
5. What is the name of the old noble?
6. Yasmina claims that the ____ are helpless.
7. The people are compared to which creature?
8. How many people have attempted to kill the king and have failed?
9. The skulls are located on the Tower of _____.
10. What is the name of the funereal music being played in the kingdom?
11. What color is the unidentified man's turban?
12. The man says that the ____ is in the House of the Elephant.
13. What is Kerim Shah's homeland?
This section contains 2,109 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)