|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6- Chapter 11: The Wood-Path and Chapter 12: Coverdale's Hermitage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Regarding the stranger who interrupts Coverdale's secluded time; who does he make an odd character sketch of?
2. Who did Priscilla used to make silk purses for?
(a) Mrs. Foster.
3. What letter does Priscilla bring to Coverdale in his room, along with a nightcap?
(a) A sealed letter from Zenobia.
(b) An opened letter from Miss Margaret Fuller.
(c) A sealed letter from Miss Margaret Fuller.
(d) An opened letter from Zenobia.
4. Who does Mr. Coverdale suggest that Mr. Hollingsworth would be of assistance to in Section 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Mr. Moodie.
(b) The Veiled Lady.
5. Whose conversation does Coverdale eavesdrop on in Section 6, Chapter 12 that he decides never to disclose to another mortal?
(a) Zenobia and Priscilla.
(b) Zenobia and Hollingsworth.
(c) Hollingsworth and Priscilla.
(d) Zenobia and Westervelt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Priscilla ask that Zenobia do for her?
2. Why is Zenobia upset with Mr. Hollingsworth in Section 2, Chapter 3?
3. What intrigues Mr. Coverdale about the man who accosts him on his way back to his apartment?
4. After Mr. Foster awakens everyone at Blithedale, what does Hollingsworth begin his first day there with?
5. What does Coverdale believe is his duty to do for Priscilla?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)