|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime does Big Tony catch Michael committing at Birchcrest?
2. Why is the NCAA investigator finally asked to leave the Tuohy home?
3. What type of coach is George DeLeone?
4. Which of the following facts is NOT true about Dee Dee?
5. What is the name of Big Tony's son, who is friends with Michael?
Essay Topic 1
When Michael graduated from high school, it was a moment of extreme pride for him. First, create a list of all the people who came out to support Michael during the ceremony. Then, explain why Dee Dee was not in attendance. Finally, explain how Leigh Anne maneuvered around the problem of finding a baby photo for Michael's graduation year book.
Essay Topic 2
Once Sean Tuohy meets Michael, he does everything he can to help the boy succeed. First, explain how Sean Tuohy helps Michael excel at school. Then, explain how Sean helps Michael excel at football. Finally, explain how Sean helps Michael out of a criminal situation.
Essay Topic 3
Because Michael had no formal training before he started playing football for Briarcrest, he struggled to learn the plays. First, explain why Michael could not understand the plays. Then, explain how the coaches at Briarcrest helped guide Michael through the plays so he would eventually become a star.
This section contains 1,142 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)