Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime does Big Tony catch Michael committing at Birchcrest?
2. Why is the NCAA investigator finally asked to leave the Tuohy home?
3. What type of coach is George DeLeone?
4. Which of the following facts is NOT true about Dee Dee?
5. What is the name of Big Tony's son, who is friends with Michael?
All throughout his life, people wondered if Michael Oher had a learning disability. First, explain the various tests Michael undertook to figure out his learning style. Then, explain what the tests showed about Michael's cognitive skills and what Michael learned about his own intelligence.
Michael was very involved in the scouting process and came to the schools with his own demands he wanted met. First, describe each of the three schools Michael narrowed down as being his top favorites. Then, explain what Michael demanded from each school if he was going to attend and play football for them.
Michael is a fish out of water at Briarcrest school. First, explain how Michael found his way to Briarcrest and which people in his life fought to ensure he would find a place at this school. Then, explain how the school itself reacted to having its first African American student.
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)