|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the children are taken away from her, where does Dee Dee sleep at night?
2. When Michael is psychologically evaluated, at what age does the doctor claim Michael's rate of knowledge is?
3. During which month of the year does Michael make his final decision about which college he will attend?
4. Which of the following facts is NOT true about Dee Dee?
5. How many foster homes does Michael remember being a part of as a child?
Essay Topic 1
When Michael chose to attend Ole Miss University, there was an uproar from the NCAA. First, explain why the other universities associated with the NCAA were disgruntled about Michael's college selection. Then, explain why an investigator from the NCAA showed up at the Tuohy's door and what she wanted to know.
Essay Topic 2
Joe Lemming was instrumental in getting Michael involved in the college football league. First, explain what role Joe Lemming plays in the football world. Then, explain how he helped propel Michael into football super-stardom, citing at least two examples of their meetings.
Essay Topic 3
After Michael was taken away from his mother's home, he lived in many different places. First, describe Michael's emotions over being taken away from his mother's custody. Then, describe at least three different places Michael lived after being taken away by Child Services at the age of 10.
This section contains 1,147 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)