Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime does Big Tony catch Michael committing at Birchcrest?
2. Why is the NCAA investigator finally asked to leave the Tuohy home?
3. What type of coach is George DeLeone?
4. Which of the following facts is NOT true about Dee Dee?
5. What is the name of Big Tony's son, who is friends with Michael?
Essay Topic 1
Dee Dee, Michael's mother had a rough childhood herself. First, describe at least two major events of Dee Dee's childhood that shaped her personality and outlook on the world. Then, explain how Dee Dee's drug addiction affected the lives her own children.
Essay Topic 2
When Michael is attending Ole Miss, he gets into a violent fight with his friend, Antonio. First, explain what prompted the fight between these two friends. Then, describe the after effects of this fight on Michael's life and his career in the football world.
Essay Topic 3
When Michael chose to attend Ole Miss University, there was an uproar from the NCAA. First, explain why the other universities associated with the NCAA were disgruntled about Michael's college selection. Then, explain why an investigator from the NCAA showed up at the Tuohy's door and what she wanted to know.
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)