Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime does Big Tony catch Michael committing at Birchcrest?
2. Why is the NCAA investigator finally asked to leave the Tuohy home?
3. What type of coach is George DeLeone?
4. Which of the following facts is NOT true about Dee Dee?
5. What is the name of Big Tony's son, who is friends with Michael?
Essay Topic 1
All throughout his life, people wondered if Michael Oher had a learning disability. First, explain the various tests Michael undertook to figure out his learning style. Then, explain what the tests showed about Michael's cognitive skills and what Michael learned about his own intelligence.
Essay Topic 2
Joe Lemming was instrumental in getting Michael involved in the college football league. First, explain what role Joe Lemming plays in the football world. Then, explain how he helped propel Michael into football super-stardom, citing at least two examples of their meetings.
Essay Topic 3
The title of this biography is "The Blind Side." First, explain what a blindside is in football terms. Then, explain whether or not you think this is an appropriate title for the biography. Use at least two scenes from the biography to support your argument.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)