Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime does Big Tony catch Michael committing at Birchcrest?
2. Why is the NCAA investigator finally asked to leave the Tuohy home?
3. What type of coach is George DeLeone?
4. Which of the following facts is NOT true about Dee Dee?
5. What is the name of Big Tony's son, who is friends with Michael?
Essay Topic 1
When Michael is attending Ole Miss, he gets into a violent fight with his friend, Antonio. First, explain what prompted the fight between these two friends. Then, describe the after effects of this fight on Michael's life and his career in the football world.
Essay Topic 2
Dee Dee, Michael's mother had a rough childhood herself. First, describe at least two major events of Dee Dee's childhood that shaped her personality and outlook on the world. Then, explain how Dee Dee's drug addiction affected the lives her own children.
Essay Topic 3
After Michael was taken away from his mother's home, he lived in many different places. First, describe Michael's emotions over being taken away from his mother's custody. Then, describe at least three different places Michael lived after being taken away by Child Services at the age of 10.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)