|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. While studying with Miss Sue, what kinds of grades does Michael receive?
2. What team does Karl Roper coach for?
3. What is the name of Big Tony's son, who is friends with Michael?
4. During which month of the year does Michael make his final decision about which college he will attend?
5. Which of the following people also attend Ole Miss and frequently come to cheer Michael on at his games?
Essay Topic 1
After Michael was taken away from his mother's home, he lived in many different places. First, describe Michael's emotions over being taken away from his mother's custody. Then, describe at least three different places Michael lived after being taken away by Child Services at the age of 10.
Essay Topic 2
All throughout his life, people wondered if Michael Oher had a learning disability. First, explain the various tests Michael undertook to figure out his learning style. Then, explain what the tests showed about Michael's cognitive skills and what Michael learned about his own intelligence.
Essay Topic 3
When Michael was playing for Briarcrest, scouts from all over the country came to see him play. First, create a list of at least five schools that came scouting for Michael. Then, explain some of the various tactics they used hoping to lure Michael to their schools.
This section contains 1,120 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)