|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Michael feel about the difficulty of the plays at Ole Miss compared to the plays at Briarcrest?
(a) The plays at both schools are equally difficult.
(b) The plays at Ole Miss are much more difficult.
(c) The plays at Briarcreset were much more difficult.
(d) The plays at both schools are equally simple.
2. At what age did Dee Dee start to become involved with drugs?
3. What does Wallace note about Montana's strategies when playing against Doleman?
(a) Montana always searches for Doleman before throwing a pass.
(b) Montana ignores Doleman, pretending he isn't even there.
(c) Montana keeps Doleman in his blindside.
(d) Montana throws the ball directly at Doleman each play.
4. What team does Karl Roper coach for?
(a) Ole Miss.
(b) University of Tennessee.
(c) Walden University.
(d) Memphis State University.
5. When Michael is making his college selection, what offer does the Tuohy family make to help protect their investments?
(a) They offer to move wherever Michael's school is located.
(b) They offer to pay for Michael's tuition.
(c) They offer to adopt Michael.
(d) They offer to set up a trust fund in Michael's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sons does Dee Dee have in a six year stretch?
2. While studying with Miss Sue, what kinds of grades does Michael receive?
3. When Michael is out of school, how many hours per day does he play basketball, practicing to be a famous athlete one day?
4. When Michael makes his final decision about which school he will attend, whom do the other coaches complain about to the NCAA?
5. How many men has Michael's mother fathered children by?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Michael's sentence after injuring the young boy in his fight with Antonio?
2. How did Dee Dee meet Michael's father, Michael Williams?
3. What happened to Dee Dee in her childhood that affected her into adulthood?
4. How does Coach DeLeone feel about Michael when he first arrives at Ole Miss?
5. Who is Joyce Thomson, and why does she show up on the Tuohy's doorstep?
6. How does the Tuohy family treat Michael after he moves into their home?
7. How did Michael feel about his family and friends coming to him asking for money after he started playing football?
8. What does Michael wonder about while he is being interviewed by Joyce Thomspson?
9. How does Leigh Anne Tuohy feel about the aggressive coaches who come to visit Michael in her home?
10. What problem arises when Leigh Anne tries to locate one of Michael's baby photos for the high school yearbook?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)