|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What team does left tackle, Jonathan Ogdan play for?
(a) The Baltimore Ravens.
(b) The Denver Broncos.
(c) The Miami Dolphins.
(d) The Buffalo Bills.
2. To which of the following drugs is Dee Dee addicted?
(c) Crystal Meth.
3. What team does Karl Roper coach for?
(a) Ole Miss.
(b) University of Tennessee.
(c) Walden University.
(d) Memphis State University.
4. What type of coach is George DeLeone?
(a) The offensive coach.
(b) The tackle coach.
(c) The assistant team coach.
(d) The line coach.
5. When Michael is psychologically evaluated, at what age does the doctor claim Michael's rate of knowledge is?
(a) An eighteen-year-old.
(b) A ten-year-old.
(c) A seven-year-old.
(d) A thirteen-year-old.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael is making his college selection, what offer does the Tuohy family make to help protect their investments?
2. When coaches come to visit with Michael, what word do they frequently use to describe him during their meetings?
3. After Michael is found guilty of injuring the young boy, what is his criminal sentence?
4. What position does Coach O start Michael playing in his first season at Ole Miss?
5. How does superstar Joe Montana fare when he plays against Chris Doleman?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did left tackle Chris Doleman get into the head of Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana?
2. Who is Joyce Thomson, and why does she show up on the Tuohy's doorstep?
3. How does Michael's mother, Dee Dee, react to the news that Michael is going to graduate from high school?
4. How does Michael perform during his first Egg Bowl?
5. How did Michael feel about his family and friends coming to him asking for money after he started playing football?
6. What lengths do college coaches go to in the hopes of wooing Michael Oher to their schools?
7. When Michael is taken to a psychological examiner to be evaluated, what does the doctor decide?
8. How does the Tuohy family treat Michael after he moves into their home?
9. Why does Michael believe Dee Dee was a good mother?
10. What does Michael remember most about the day when Child Services came to take him and his siblings away?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)