|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who coaches the team where Steve Wallace plays?
(a) Bill Walsh.
(b) Peter Parcy.
(c) Michael Tigelar.
(d) Alan Merit.
2. Which of the following football players is inaugurated into the football Hall of Fame?
(a) Steve Young.
(b) Joe Montana.
(c) Michael Oher.
(d) Bubba Paris.
3. Which of the following left tackles helped his team secure a Super Bowl victory?
(a) Will Wolford.
(b) Jonathan Ogdan.
(c) Lawrence Taylor.
(d) Chris Doleman.
4. Which of the following athletes did Michael admire most when he was a child?
(a) Shaq O'Neil.
(b) Magic Johnson.
(c) Michael Jordan.
(d) Joe Montana.
5. Which of the following schools does NOT make it onto Michael's short-list of potential schools?
(a) Louisiana State University.
(b) Ole Miss.
(c) Walden University.
(d) University of Tennessee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Dee Dee's family members was murdered in his bed?
2. During which month of the year does Michael make his final decision about which college he will attend?
3. How does DeLeone feel about Michael playing for Ole Miss during his freshman year?
4. Which of the following positions does Lewis claim is "defined by his weakest moment?"
5. Which of the following students is NOT offered a full-ride scholarship if Michael chooses to attend Ole Miss University?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Coach DeLeone feel about Michael when he first arrives at Ole Miss?
2. Who is Joyce Thomson, and why does she show up on the Tuohy's doorstep?
3. How does the Tuohy family treat Michael after he moves into their home?
4. What was Michael's sentence after injuring the young boy in his fight with Antonio?
5. What does Michael learn about Ole Miss' history and their treatment of African-American students?
6. What problem arises when Leigh Anne tries to locate one of Michael's baby photos for the high school yearbook?
7. How does Leigh Anne Tuohy feel about the aggressive coaches who come to visit Michael in her home?
8. How does Michael's mother, Dee Dee, react to the news that Michael is going to graduate from high school?
9. What does Michael remember most about the day when Child Services came to take him and his siblings away?
10. How does Michael perform during his first Egg Bowl?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)