|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport does this biography open discussing?
2. How does Michael react to his injury on the field?
(c) He ignores the injury and keeps playing.
3. How does Michael respond to the tackle who is teasing him during the game?
(a) He ignores the teasing completely.
(b) He spits at him.
(c) He picks him up off the ground.
(d) He punches him in the face.
4. Which of the following people does Michael move in with, providing the first stable home he's ever had?
(a) Tom Lemming.
(b) Steve Simpson.
(c) Coach Freeze.
(d) Sean Tuohy.
5. Which of the following terms is used to describe Walsh's theory of offense in football?
(a) Nickel and Dime.
(b) Gold and Silver.
(c) East and West.
(d) High and Low.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state does Lawrence Taylor live in?
2. How did Sean Tuohy hear about Michael?
3. Which of the following methods does Coach Freeze use most often to help Michael understand new plays?
4. Which of the following descriptions was NOT used to describe the way Taylor exited the pile of men on top of Theismann?
5. Where does Lewis claim the blindside of the quarterback is?
Short Essay Questions
1. How were Bill Walsh's theories of offense accepted by the other coaches in his division?
2. What is Lawrence Taylor famous for?
3. What was most surprising to opposing teams when they played against Lawrence Taylor?
4. How does Michael respond when Lemming pays him a visit?
5. What happens when Michael injures his hand during a football tackle?
6. How did the world find out about Taylor's debilitating claustrophobia?
7. How does Steve Simpson react to the petition to admit Michael into Briarcrest?
8. How did Bill Walsh's theories of offense change the way college football was played?
9. How does Lemming determine the All American Football team each year?
10. What offensive theory did NFL coach Bill Walsh develop in the 1970's?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)