|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their most successful play of the season, which player does Michael block for, clearing the way for numerous touchdowns?
(b) Tight Ends.
(c) Running backs.
2. What sport did Sean Tuohy Senior play when he attended college?
(a) Water polo.
3. What does Michael Lewis claim is happening to the role of offensive linemen in American football?
(a) Their role is becoming more important than ever.
(b) Their role is changing.
(c) Their role is becoming obselete.
(d) Their role is exactly the same as its always been.
4. When analyzing Michael's performance on the field, what is the one thing Coach Freeze believes he is lacking?
5. Whose decision is it to start Michael off playing as a defensive tackle?
(b) Coach Freeze's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Michael's athletic ability?
2. When Michael is running away from the game, during which he had been teased, which of the following is NOT true?
3. Which of the following adjectives does NOT describe Lawrence Taylor?
4. Why don't the coaches from Briarcrest fear Michael's temper?
5. How many football players does Lemming select annually for the final "All American" team?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the biography open, and what is the significance of this opening?
2. What sports is Michael allowed to play at Briarcrest when he is first enrolled?
3. How does Michael learn the new plays Coach Freeze comes up with during the game?
4. What realization does Jennifer Graves make about Michael's learning during his first week in her classroom?
5. What about the game against Munford infuriates Michael to the point that he loses his temper on the field?
6. What is the national response to Michael Oher within the football world?
7. What happens when Michael is put in as a defensive tackle on his first game?
8. Why does Lemming believe Michael will receive extra attention from scouting NFL teams?
9. How does Lewis claim the game of football has changed over the past 40 years?
10. How did Michael react when an opposing player began teasing him on the football field?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)