|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day that the children are taken away from Dee Dee's home, what does Michael remember hearing?
(a) Windows being smashed.
(b) The babies crying.
(c) Dee Dee screaming.
(d) A deafening silence.
2. Who does Michael claim is the only person in his life he ever fully trusted?
(b) Big Tony.
(d) Dee Dee.
3. What is the name of Michael's tutor from Ole Miss?
(a) Sue Mitchell.
(b) Kellie Jean Sharp.
(c) Sarah Grubb.
(d) Bernadette James.
4. Which of the following people shows Michael a stack of newspaper clippings about him, explaining that he 's a celebrity now?
(a) Sean Tuohy.
(b) Leigh Anne Tuohy.
(c) Dee Dee Oher.
(d) Coach O.
5. Which of the following football players is inaugurated into the football Hall of Fame?
(a) Joe Montana.
(b) Bubba Paris.
(c) Steve Young.
(d) Michael Oher.
6. Which of the following people also attend Ole Miss and frequently come to cheer Michael on at his games?
(a) John Harrington.
(b) Sean Tuohy Junior.
(c) Collins Tuohy.
(d) Justin Sparks.
7. Which of the following people starts a foundation for poor black children who show athletic promise but need help academically?
(a) Michael Oher.
(b) Coach Freeze.
(c) Big Tony.
(d) Leigh Anne Tuohy.
8. How long is Michael interviewed by the NCAA investigator?
(a) Seven hours.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Nine hours.
(d) Three hours.
9. When Michael is living with his mother, how many children does she have under the age of 15?
10. During which month of the year does Michael make his final decision about which college he will attend?
11. Which of the following teams put a clause in their contract, ensuring player Will Wolford would always remain the highest paid player on their team?
(a) The Jacksonville Jaguars.
(b) The Indiana Colts.
(c) The Minnesota Vikings.
(d) The Dallas Cowboys.
12. Who coaches the team where Steve Wallace plays?
(a) Peter Parcy.
(b) Michael Tigelar.
(c) Alan Merit.
(d) Bill Walsh.
13. How does Michael perform during his first Egg Bowl?
(a) He performs well and is the star of the game.
(b) He performs average with the rest of the players.
(c) He misses the game for a doctor's appointment.
(d) He performs poorly and is pulled from the game.
14. How old is Michael when he meets Big Tony for the first time?
15. Which of the following armies is Ole Mass associated with?
(a) The Southern Coast Artillery Army.
(b) The United States Army.
(c) The WWII Phantom Army.
(d) The Confederate Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. When coaches come to visit with Michael, what word do they frequently use to describe him during their meetings?
2. Which of the following left tackles helped his team secure a Super Bowl victory?
3. Why does Michael think all the rich white people are interested in his life?
4. What position does Coach O start Michael playing in his first season at Ole Miss?
5. When Michael runs away from his foster home, what is the name of the housing project where is mother is living?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)