|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Michael's tutor from Ole Miss?
(a) Sarah Grubb.
(b) Kellie Jean Sharp.
(c) Sue Mitchell.
(d) Bernadette James.
2. On the day that the children are taken away from Dee Dee's home, what does Michael remember hearing?
(a) Windows being smashed.
(b) The babies crying.
(c) Dee Dee screaming.
(d) A deafening silence.
3. After he is taken out of his mother's home, how long does Michael refuse to go to school?
(a) For 24 months.
(b) For 18 months.
(c) For 12 months.
(d) For 6 months.
4. While studying with Miss Sue, what kinds of grades does Michael receive?
(a) Cs and Ds.
(b) Straight As.
(c) As and Bs.
(d) Bs and Cs.
5. After he is taken away from his mother's home, which of the following is NOT a place where Michael stayed?
(a) On the streets.
(b) In a homeless shelter.
(c) In a psych hospital.
(d) In his mother's car.
6. How does Michael perform during his first Egg Bowl?
(a) He performs poorly and is pulled from the game.
(b) He performs average with the rest of the players.
(c) He performs well and is the star of the game.
(d) He misses the game for a doctor's appointment.
7. What team does Karl Roper coach for?
(a) Ole Miss.
(b) University of Tennessee.
(c) Walden University.
(d) Memphis State University.
8. Which of the following left tackles helped his team secure a Super Bowl victory?
(a) Chris Doleman.
(b) Will Wolford.
(c) Jonathan Ogdan.
(d) Lawrence Taylor.
9. What injury did the young boy sustain after Michael's attack?
(a) A bruised leg.
(b) A broken arm.
(c) A head trauma resulting in brain damage.
(d) A cut that needed stiches.
10. When Michael runs away from his foster home, what is the name of the housing project where is mother is living?
(a) Misery Lane.
(b) Blood Town.
(c) Hurt Village.
(d) Pain Center.
11. How does Michael describe his first foster mother?
12. Which of the following people uses Michael's success to negotiate a new job for himself?
(a) Big Tony.
(b) Coach Freeze.
(c) Sean Tuohy.
(d) Steve Simpson.
13. What is the name of Big Tony's son, who is friends with Michael?
14. What position does Coach O start Michael playing in his first season at Ole Miss?
(a) Right Guard.
(b) Middle Linebacker.
(c) Tight End.
(d) Left Tackle.
15. Which team does Ole Miss play in the Egg Bowl every year?
(a) Mississippi State.
(b) Memphis State.
(c) Delta State.
(d) Jackson State.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following football players is inaugurated into the football Hall of Fame?
2. After Michael is found guilty of injuring the young boy, what is his criminal sentence?
3. Which of the following people typically reviews plays with Michael before a big game?
4. What does Antonio tease Michael about, causing Michael to violently attack his friend?
5. What football team does Steve Wallace play for?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)