|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does superstar Joe Montana fare when he plays against Chris Doleman?
(a) Montana easily passes Doleman at each stretch.
(b) Doleman has some good hits, but Montana easily wins the game.
(c) The two are perfectly matched in skill.
(d) Doleman continually knocks Montana off his feet.
2. Why is the NCAA investigator finally asked to leave the Tuohy home?
(a) Because she breaks an expensive vase.
(b) Because she has insulted Leigh Anne's parenting.
(c) Because she has made Michael cry.
(d) Because she uses a racial slur.
3. What is the name of Michael's tutor from Ole Miss?
(a) Bernadette James.
(b) Kellie Jean Sharp.
(c) Sue Mitchell.
(d) Sarah Grubb.
4. How many sons does Dee Dee have in a six year stretch?
5. What does Leigh Anne steal to use in Michael's high school year book?
(a) A bouquet of flowers.
(b) A greeting card.
(c) A Bible verse.
(d) A baby picture.
6. What does Wallace note about Montana's strategies when playing against Doleman?
(a) Montana keeps Doleman in his blindside.
(b) Montana ignores Doleman, pretending he isn't even there.
(c) Montana always searches for Doleman before throwing a pass.
(d) Montana throws the ball directly at Doleman each play.
7. Which of Dee Dee's family members was murdered in his bed?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her son.
8. After he is taken away from his mother's home, which of the following is NOT a place where Michael stayed?
(a) In a homeless shelter.
(b) On the streets.
(c) In a psych hospital.
(d) In his mother's car.
9. How many men has Michael's mother fathered children by?
(d) The number of fathers is unknown.
10. When Michael makes his final decision about which school he will attend, whom do the other coaches complain about to the NCAA?
(a) Coach Freeze.
(b) Tom Lemming.
(c) The Tuohys.
(d) Sue Mitchell.
11. How does Michael feel about the difficulty of the plays at Ole Miss compared to the plays at Briarcrest?
(a) The plays at both schools are equally simple.
(b) The plays at Ole Miss are much more difficult.
(c) The plays at both schools are equally difficult.
(d) The plays at Briarcreset were much more difficult.
12. How does DeLeone feel about Michael playing for Ole Miss during his freshman year?
(a) He wants Michael to start every game of the season.
(b) He thinks Michael is ready to play, but only as an alternate.
(c) He does not think Michael should play.
(d) He thinks Michael is ready, but should be given a bit more time.
13. How long is Michael interviewed by the NCAA investigator?
(a) Seven hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Nine hours.
(d) Five hours.
14. Which of the following people also attend Ole Miss and frequently come to cheer Michael on at his games?
(a) Sean Tuohy Junior.
(b) Justin Sparks.
(c) John Harrington.
(d) Collins Tuohy.
15. When the children are taken away from her, where does Dee Dee sleep at night?
(a) At a women's shelter.
(b) In a run down apartment.
(c) In her car.
(d) On the streets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following schools does NOT make it onto Michael's short-list of potential schools?
2. What is the name of the investigator who arrives at the Tuohy home from the NCAA?
3. What team does left tackle, Jonathan Ogdan play for?
4. How old is Michael when he meets Big Tony for the first time?
5. Which of the following people starts a foundation for poor black children who show athletic promise but need help academically?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)