|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men has Michael's mother fathered children by?
(b) The number of fathers is unknown.
2. How does superstar Joe Montana fare when he plays against Chris Doleman?
(a) Montana easily passes Doleman at each stretch.
(b) The two are perfectly matched in skill.
(c) Doleman has some good hits, but Montana easily wins the game.
(d) Doleman continually knocks Montana off his feet.
3. Which of the following facts is NOT true about Dee Dee?
(a) She grew up in an orphanage.
(b) She graduated at the top of her class in high school.
(c) She had one sibling: a brother.
(d) Her mother was an alcoholic.
4. At one time, what did Michael plan to do for his siblings but never followed through with?
(a) Build them a house.
(b) Pay for their college tuition.
(c) Bring them to an NFL game.
(d) Reunite them with Dee Dee.
5. What team does Karl Roper coach for?
(a) Walden University.
(b) Memphis State University.
(c) Ole Miss.
(d) University of Tennessee.
6. What position does Coach O start Michael playing in his first season at Ole Miss?
(a) Middle Linebacker.
(b) Tight End.
(c) Left Tackle.
(d) Right Guard.
7. How old is Michael when he meets Big Tony for the first time?
8. How many foster homes does Michael remember being a part of as a child?
9. On the day that the children are taken away from Dee Dee's home, what does Michael remember hearing?
(a) Dee Dee screaming.
(b) Windows being smashed.
(c) A deafening silence.
(d) The babies crying.
10. What injury did the young boy sustain after Michael's attack?
(a) A head trauma resulting in brain damage.
(b) A cut that needed stiches.
(c) A broken arm.
(d) A bruised leg.
11. Which team does Ole Miss play in the Egg Bowl every year?
(a) Delta State.
(b) Jackson State.
(c) Mississippi State.
(d) Memphis State.
12. To which of the following drugs is Dee Dee addicted?
(c) Crystal Meth.
13. Which of the following football players is inaugurated into the football Hall of Fame?
(a) Bubba Paris.
(b) Steve Young.
(c) Joe Montana.
(d) Michael Oher.
14. What is the name of Michael's friend whom he regularly visits colleges with?
15. Which of the following positions does Lewis claim is "defined by his weakest moment?"
(a) The left tackle.
(b) The quarterback.
(c) The kicker.
(d) The receiver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Walsh replace Montana with during his game against Doleman?
2. What is the name of the investigator who arrives at the Tuohy home from the NCAA?
3. How much does Michael's tutor from Ole Miss charge him to help keep his grades up?
4. Which of the following athletes did Michael admire most when he was a child?
5. What crime does Big Tony catch Michael committing at Birchcrest?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)