|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Coach Long play in during his time with the NFL?
(c) Left Tackle.
2. How long does Michael spend with a tutor each day?
(a) 7 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 5 hours.
3. Where does Lewis claim the blindside of the quarterback is?
(a) Straight in front of him.
(b) On his right side.
(c) On his left side.
(d) Directly behind him.
4. After he moves in, how does the Tuohy family treat Michael?
(a) Like an enemy.
(b) Like a guest.
(c) Like a family member.
(d) Like a stranger.
5. Which of the following divisions is Michael's football team included in?
(a) Division III.
(b) Division I.
(c) Division IV.
(d) Division II.
6. How many football players does Lemming select annually for the final "All American" team?
7. How many fast food restaurants does Sean Tuohy own?
8. What sport does John Harrington coach at Briarcrest?
9. Which of the following Tuohy family members is considered the most well-connected and can get Michael anything he's ever wanted?
(a) Collins Tuohy.
(b) Sean Tuohy Senior.
(c) Leigh Anne Tuohy.
(d) Sean Tuohy Junior.
10. What is Lemming most impressed by in Michael?
(a) His strength.
(b) His precision.
(c) His size.
(d) His speed.
11. Which of the following is NOT a physical attribute Lemming notes in Michael?
(a) Wide feet.
(b) Long arms.
(c) Giant hands.
(d) Massive thighs.
12. Which of the following people does Michael move in with, providing the first stable home he's ever had?
(a) Tom Lemming.
(b) Sean Tuohy.
(c) Coach Freeze.
(d) Steve Simpson.
13. What nickname does Big Tony give Michael?
(a) Big Mike.
(b) The Tank.
(c) Spikey Mikey.
(d) Poor Brother.
14. What is holding Michael back from being eligible to attend college?
(a) His age.
(b) His weight.
(c) His grades.
(d) His paperwork.
15. At football practices, what are coaches most surprised about when they watch Michael play?
(a) His precision.
(b) His agression.
(c) His apathy.
(d) His speed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Lawrence Taylor play for his team?
2. When Michael is running away from the game, during which he had been teased, which of the following is NOT true?
3. Which of the following coaches does Coach Freeze model his strategies after?
4. How long does Michael receive outside support in dealing with his sudden success before he is thrust onto the football field?
5. What position does Lemming think Michael would be perfect to play in the NFL?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)