|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael Lewis claim is happening to the role of offensive linemen in American football?
(a) Their role is becoming more important than ever.
(b) Their role is exactly the same as its always been.
(c) Their role is changing.
(d) Their role is becoming obselete.
2. How is Walsh's theory of the "blindside" initially received by his peers?
(a) They are confused by his theory.
(b) They are skeptical of his theory.
(c) They are jealous of his theory.
(d) They are nervous about this theory.
3. Which of the following descriptions was NOT used to describe the way Taylor exited the pile of men on top of Theismann?
(a) Crazy eyed.
(c) Pulling at his helmet.
4. What grade is Collins Tuohy in at Briarcrest school?
(a) She is a junior.
(b) She is a freshman.
(c) She is a sophomore.
(d) She is a senior.
5. Which of the following adjectives does NOT describe Lawrence Taylor?
6. Which of the following divisions is Michael's football team included in?
(a) Division I.
(b) Division IV.
(c) Division III.
(d) Division II.
7. During what decade was Bill Walsh an assistant coach for the NFL?
8. Why don't the coaches from Briarcrest fear Michael's temper?
(a) Because he is not aggressive.
(b) Because he is weak.
(c) Because he is terrified of fights.
(d) Because he is soft spoken.
9. How does Michael react when he is brought to the hospital regarding his injury?
(a) He is furious.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is terrfied.
(d) He is confuse.
10. How does Michael respond to the tackle who is teasing him during the game?
(a) He punches him in the face.
(b) He picks him up off the ground.
(c) He ignores the teasing completely.
(d) He spits at him.
11. What state does Lawrence Taylor live in?
(b) New York.
12. What sport does this biography open discussing?
13. At football practices, what are coaches most surprised about when they watch Michael play?
(a) His precision.
(b) His apathy.
(c) His agression.
(d) His speed.
14. What information about Michael did Lemming collect prior to their meeting?
(a) His stats and scores for the past five seasons.
(b) His family bank account information.
(c) His height, weight, and birthdate.
(d) He could not find any information about Oher.
15. What year was the famous tackle between Theismann and Taylor, in which Theismann received a broken bone?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Steve Simpson refuse to let Michael enroll in Briarcrest?
2. How did Sean Tuohy hear about Michael?
3. Which of the following sports does Michael NOT play for Briarcrest?
4. Which of the following players is Walsh most interested in protecting during a football game?
5. What team does Lawrence Taylor play for?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)