|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Michael is running away from the game, during which he had been teased, which of the following is NOT true?
(a) He barrels through the opposing team's bench.
(b) No one understands why he is running away from the victory.
(c) He runs past the sidelines, toward a chain linked fence.
(d) It takes an entire team of footballers to slow Michael down.
2. After the State Championship game, what happens to the football scouts' interest in Michael?
(a) Their interest increases.
(b) Their interest remains the same.
(c) Their interest diminishes.
(d) Their interest fluctuates.
3. What is Lemming most impressed by in Michael?
(a) His strength.
(b) His size.
(c) His speed.
(d) His precision.
4. Which of the following is NOT a physical attribute Lemming notes in Michael?
(a) Giant hands.
(b) Massive thighs.
(c) Wide feet.
(d) Long arms.
5. Which of the following divisions is Michael's football team included in?
(a) Division III.
(b) Division IV.
(c) Division II.
(d) Division I.
6. What year was the famous tackle between Theismann and Taylor, in which Theismann received a broken bone?
7. Which of the following disorders does Taylor suffer from?
8. During what year of his schooling does Michael begin playing football for Briarcrest?
(a) Freshman year.
(b) Sophomore year.
(c) Junior year.
(d) Senior year.
9. Which of the following realizations does Michael's teacher make about him within the first weeks of school?
(a) He has severe learning disabilities.
(b) He does not know how to read.
(c) He is uncomfortable interacting with people.
(d) He is a genius.
10. What team does Lawrence Taylor play for?
(a) The Buckeyes.
(b) The Giants.
(c) The Redskins.
(d) The Cowboys.
11. What grade is Collins Tuohy in at Briarcrest school?
(a) She is a sophomore.
(b) She is a junior.
(c) She is a senior.
(d) She is a freshman.
12. When professional football first began, what does Lewis claim was at the center of the game?
13. What sport did Sean Tuohy Senior play when he attended college?
(d) Water polo.
14. How tall is Michael?
15. Which of the following levels of football does Lemming specialize in?
(a) Pee Wee.
(d) High school.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do most promising players typically respond to visits from Joe Lemming?
2. What part of Memphis is Braircrest school located in?
3. How many football players does Lemming select annually for the final "All American" team?
4. When Michael lifts a nose tackle off the ground during a game, how far does he throw him?
5. Why does Lemming think Michael will receive lots of attention by scouting NFL teams?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)