|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, And Moses Stuttered.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is holding Michael back from being eligible to attend college?
(a) His grades.
(b) His weight.
(c) His paperwork.
(d) His age.
2. Which of the following schools does NOT make it onto Michael's short-list of potential schools?
(a) Ole Miss.
(b) University of Tennessee.
(c) Louisiana State University.
(d) Walden University.
3. Which of the following terms is used to describe Walsh's theory of offense in football?
(a) Nickel and Dime.
(b) High and Low.
(c) Gold and Silver.
(d) East and West.
4. How does Michael respond to the tackle who is teasing him during the game?
(a) He punches him in the face.
(b) He spits at him.
(c) He ignores the teasing completely.
(d) He picks him up off the ground.
5. How many foster homes does Michael remember being a part of as a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. During a football game in his first season, what part of Michael's body is seriously injured?
2. Which of the following coaches does Coach Freeze model his strategies after?
3. What does Wallace note about Montana's strategies when playing against Doleman?
4. How does Michael react to his injury on the field?
5. What does Lewis claim is at the center of professional football today?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)