|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Egg Bowl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following descriptions was NOT used to describe the way Taylor exited the pile of men on top of Theismann?
(a) Crazy eyed.
(d) Pulling at his helmet.
2. Which of the following best describes the typical student at Briarcrest school?
3. During what year will Michael start as a freshman at the college of his choice?
4. How does Michael respond when Coach Freeze calls for a play he has never practiced?
(a) He fumbles through the play, but manages to make his tackles.
(b) He reacts perfectly, completing the play.
(c) He is too stunned to move on the field and tackles no one.
(d) He does not understand the play, and fails miserably.
5. Which of the following objects is Lemming famous for?
(a) A play.
(b) A book.
(c) A song.
(d) A painting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following schools does NOT make it onto Michael's short-list of potential schools?
2. Which of the following subjects is Michael given a verbal exam in?
3. Which of the following people also attend Ole Miss and frequently come to cheer Michael on at his games?
4. How tall is Michael?
5. Why does Michael think all the rich white people are interested in his life?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)