|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Character Courses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When coaches come to visit with Michael, what word do they frequently use to describe him during their meetings?
2. In what year did Lemming begin selecting footballers to play on the U.S. Army All American Team?
3. What football team does Joe Theismann play for?
(a) The Cowboys.
(b) The Redskins.
(c) The Buckeyes.
(d) The Giants.
4. When Michael is running away from the game, during which he had been teased, which of the following is NOT true?
(a) No one understands why he is running away from the victory.
(b) It takes an entire team of footballers to slow Michael down.
(c) He runs past the sidelines, toward a chain linked fence.
(d) He barrels through the opposing team's bench.
5. What is most surprising to opposing teams when they play against Lawrence Taylor?
(a) His sweet disposition.
(b) His weight.
(c) His speed.
(d) His foul mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the football season, what championship game is Briarcrest playing in?
2. Which of the following realizations does Michael's teacher make about him within the first weeks of school?
3. Why does Michael think all the rich white people are interested in his life?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Michael is offered by a football scout hoping to woo him?
5. Which of the following players is Walsh most interested in protecting during a football game?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)