|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Character Courses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what year of his schooling does Michael begin playing football for Briarcrest?
(a) Freshman year.
(b) Sophomore year.
(c) Senior year.
(d) Junior year.
2. When professional football first began, what does Lewis claim was at the center of the game?
3. What is holding Michael back from being eligible to attend college?
(a) His weight.
(b) His age.
(c) His paperwork.
(d) His grades.
4. What part of Theismann's body did Taylor break in a tackle?
(a) His leg.
(b) His nose.
(c) His arm.
(d) His neck.
5. During their most successful play of the season, which player does Michael block for, clearing the way for numerous touchdowns?
(b) Running backs.
(c) Tight Ends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many football players does Lemming select annually for the final "All American" team?
2. What is the name of Michael's friend whom he regularly visits colleges with?
3. When Michael makes his final decision about which school he will attend, whom do the other coaches complain about to the NCAA?
4. Which of the following disorders does Taylor suffer from?
5. When Michael is making his college selection, what offer does the Tuohy family make to help protect their investments?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)