|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crossing the Line.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Sean Tuohy hear about Michael?
(a) From the late night news broadcast.
(b) From a newspaper article.
(c) From the principal of Briarcrest school.
(d) From his daughter.
2. What sport does John Harrington coach at Briarcrest?
3. Which of the following subjects is Michael given a verbal exam in?
4. Why does Steve Simpson refuse to let Michael enroll in Briarcrest?
(a) Because his parents are unavailable for meetings.
(b) Because his grades are too poor.
(c) Because he cannot fill out the paperwork.
(d) Because he cannot afford the tuition.
5. What did Michael refuse to do during his meeting with Lemming?
(a) Sign any papers.
(b) Talk about his family.
(c) Shake Lemming's hand.
(d) Catch a football.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many football players does Lemming select annually for the final "All American" team?
2. Which of the following realizations does Michael's teacher make about him within the first weeks of school?
3. In which city does Michael Oher live?
4. What religion is Briarcrest school associate with?
5. What does Michael Lewis claim is happening to the role of offensive linemen in American football?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)