|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crossing the Line.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following objects is Lemming famous for?
(a) A painting.
(b) A play.
(c) A song.
(d) A book.
2. What position does Lawrence Taylor play for his team?
(b) Tight End.
3. What grade is Collins Tuohy in at Briarcrest school?
(a) She is a junior.
(b) She is a freshman.
(c) She is a senior.
(d) She is a sophomore.
4. Which of the following levels of football does Lemming specialize in?
(b) High school.
(c) Pee Wee.
5. What part of Memphis is Braircrest school located in?
(a) North Memphis.
(b) West Memphis.
(c) East Memphis.
(d) South Memphis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many football players does Lemming select annually for the final "All American" team?
2. What sport does John Harrington coach at Briarcrest?
3. How many players are selected to play on the U.S. Army All American Team each year?
4. Which of the following facts is true about Michael's father?
5. What football team does Joe Theismann play for?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)