|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crossing the Line.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What team does Lawrence Taylor play for?
(a) The Cowboys.
(b) The Buckeyes.
(c) The Redskins.
(d) The Giants.
2. What sport does this biography open discussing?
3. How do most promising players typically respond to visits from Joe Lemming?
(a) They treat him with professional respect.
(b) They ignore him completely.
(c) They clamor for his attention.
(d) They do not know who he is.
4. When did Lemming first start out in his coaching career?
5. How does Tom Lemming first hear of Michael Oher?
(a) He hears about him on the radio.
(b) Another coach tells him about Michael.
(c) He sees a game in person.
(d) He watches a video.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is most surprising to opposing teams when they play against Lawrence Taylor?
2. How many players are selected to play on the U.S. Army All American Team each year?
3. What part of Theismann's body did Taylor break in a tackle?
4. How does Michael feel about the financial agreement Briarcrest has reached with Tuohy regarding his education?
5. Which of the following best describes the typical student at Briarcrest school?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)