|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Market for Football Players.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following levels of football does Lemming specialize in?
(c) Pee Wee.
(d) High school.
2. How many players are selected to play on the U.S. Army All American Team each year?
3. What is the name of Lawrence Taylor's coach?
(a) Vince Lombardi.
(b) Bill Parcells.
(c) Joe Madden.
(d) Chuck Noll.
4. What is most surprising to opposing teams when they play against Lawrence Taylor?
(a) His speed.
(b) His weight.
(c) His sweet disposition.
(d) His foul mouth.
5. Why does Lemming think Michael will receive lots of attention by scouting NFL teams?
(a) Because he is so intelligent.
(b) Because his build is so unique.
(c) Because he can play many different positions.
(d) Because his strength is unparalleled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Lemming think Michael would be perfect to play in the NFL?
2. Which of the following descriptions was NOT used to describe the way Taylor exited the pile of men on top of Theismann?
3. When did Lemming first start out in his coaching career?
4. What is the name of the tackle who should have protected Theismann from Taylor's terrible blow?
5. In what year did Lemming begin selecting footballers to play on the U.S. Army All American Team?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)