|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Market for Football Players.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Lemming begin selecting footballers to play on the U.S. Army All American Team?
2. What is most surprising to opposing teams when they play against Lawrence Taylor?
(a) His foul mouth.
(b) His speed.
(c) His weight.
(d) His sweet disposition.
3. What physical characteristic best describes Michael's attitude during his meeting with Lemming?
(a) Raised eyebrows.
(b) Flexed muscles.
(c) Shrugging shoulders.
(d) Broad smiles.
4. During what month of the year does Lemming visit Michael Oher at his home?
5. What did Michael refuse to do during his meeting with Lemming?
(a) Talk about his family.
(b) Catch a football.
(c) Sign any papers.
(d) Shake Lemming's hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following objects is Lemming famous for?
2. How does Tom Lemming first hear of Michael Oher?
3. What position does Lawrence Taylor play for his team?
4. What football team does Joe Theismann play for?
5. Who does Michael Lewis claim is the only person who might be able to stand up to Taylor on the field?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)