|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Market for Football Players.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael refuse to do during his meeting with Lemming?
(a) Shake Lemming's hand.
(b) Catch a football.
(c) Talk about his family.
(d) Sign any papers.
2. What does Michael say to Lemming during their first meeting?
(a) He does not speak.
(b) "I'm better than Taylor."
(c) "I am going to be a star."
(d) "You won't regret choosing me."
3. What does Michael Lewis claim is happening to the role of offensive linemen in American football?
(a) Their role is becoming more important than ever.
(b) Their role is becoming obselete.
(c) Their role is exactly the same as its always been.
(d) Their role is changing.
4. Which of the following descriptions was NOT used to describe the way Taylor exited the pile of men on top of Theismann?
(b) Pulling at his helmet.
(c) Crazy eyed.
5. Which of the following levels of football does Lemming specialize in?
(b) High school.
(d) Pee Wee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lemming think Michael will receive lots of attention by scouting NFL teams?
2. What state does Lawrence Taylor live in?
3. What is Lemming most impressed by in Michael?
4. Who does Michael Lewis claim is the only person who might be able to stand up to Taylor on the field?
5. What team does Lawrence Taylor play for?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)