|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Egg Bowl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following facts is true about Michael's mother?
(a) She is in rehab.
(b) She is in prison.
(c) She is homeless.
(d) She is dead.
2. How much is the Touhy family estate worth?
(a) Ten million dollars.
(b) Forty million dollars.
(c) One hundred million dollars.
(d) One billion dollars.
3. When Michael is making his college selection, what offer does the Tuohy family make to help protect their investments?
(a) They offer to adopt Michael.
(b) They offer to pay for Michael's tuition.
(c) They offer to move wherever Michael's school is located.
(d) They offer to set up a trust fund in Michael's name.
4. Who does Coach Freeze claim is his most valuable player on the team?
(a) Collins Tuohy.
(b) Lawrence Taylor.
(c) Michael Oher.
(d) Steven Payne.
5. Which of the following people does Michael move in with, providing the first stable home he's ever had?
(a) Tom Lemming.
(b) Steve Simpson.
(c) Coach Freeze.
(d) Sean Tuohy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Michael Lewis claim is the only person who might be able to stand up to Taylor on the field?
2. What team does left tackle, Jonathan Ogdan play for?
3. What do the winners of the Egg Bowl win each year?
4. What position does Lawrence Taylor play for his team?
5. During what year will Michael start as a freshman at the college of his choice?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)