|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Blank Slate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what month of the year does Lemming visit Michael Oher at his home?
2. At football practices, what are coaches most surprised about when they watch Michael play?
(a) His apathy.
(b) His speed.
(c) His precision.
(d) His agression.
3. Whose idea is it to enroll Michael in a home study program to help with his grades?
(a) Big Tony's.
(b) John Harrington's.
(c) Steve Simpson's.
(d) Hugh Freeze's.
4. What position does Lemming think Michael would be perfect to play in the NFL?
(a) Left Tackle.
(d) Tight End.
5. Which of the following teams does Phil Fulmer coach for?
(a) University of Georgia.
(b) University of Arkansas.
(c) University of Tennessee.
(d) University of Alabama.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose decision is it to start Michael off playing as a defensive tackle?
2. In which city does Michael Oher live?
3. Which of the following descriptions was NOT used to describe the way Taylor exited the pile of men on top of Theismann?
4. Who does Michael Lewis claim is the only person who might be able to stand up to Taylor on the field?
5. How does Michael react when he is brought to the hospital regarding his injury?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)