|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Birth of a Star.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Sean Tuohy Senior play when he attended college?
(a) Water polo.
2. Which of the following subjects is Michael given a verbal exam in?
3. What does Wallace note about Montana's strategies when playing against Doleman?
(a) Montana keeps Doleman in his blindside.
(b) Montana ignores Doleman, pretending he isn't even there.
(c) Montana always searches for Doleman before throwing a pass.
(d) Montana throws the ball directly at Doleman each play.
4. Which of the following facts is true about Michael's mother?
(a) She is in prison.
(b) She is in rehab.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She is homeless.
5. What grade is Collins Tuohy in at Briarcrest school?
(a) She is a freshman.
(b) She is a junior.
(c) She is a senior.
(d) She is a sophomore.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Coach Freeze use his famous play, in which Michael simply blocks everyone on the opposing team?
2. Which of the following teams put a clause in their contract, ensuring player Will Wolford would always remain the highest paid player on their team?
3. What is holding Michael back from being eligible to attend college?
4. What is the name of Michael's teacher at Briarcrest?
5. Who does Walsh replace Montana with during his game against Doleman?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)