Chapter 1, Back Story
1. What sport does this biography open discussing?
2. What positions on a football team protect the quarterback from attacking defense?
(b) Tight end.
(d) Offensive Linemen.
3. What does Michael Lewis claim is happening to the role of offensive linemen in American football?
(a) Their role is changing.
(b) Their role is exactly the same as its always been.
(c) Their role is becoming obselete.
(d) Their role is becoming more important than ever.
4. What team does Lawrence Taylor play for?
(a) The Buckeyes.
(b) The Giants.
(c) The Redskins.
(d) The Cowboys.
5. What state does Lawrence Taylor live in?
(a) New York.
6. What position does Lawrence Taylor play for his team?
(c) Tight End.
7. Which of the following adjectives does NOT describe Lawrence Taylor?
8. What is most surprising to opposing teams when they play against Lawrence Taylor?
(a) His foul mouth.
(b) His sweet disposition.
(c) His weight.
(d) His speed.
This section contains 4,354 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)