1. Who is the narrator of the novel?
Iris Chase Griffen.
2. How does Laura Chase die?
She drives off a bridge.
3. Which character is reputed to have authored 'The Blind Assassin'?
4. Which character was said to "always be there" for the Chase sisters?
5. Soon after which war did Laura die?
World War II.
6. In the prologue to the novel within the novel, the main character looks at a picture. What is at the center of this picture?
This section contains 4,313 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)