|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the assassin sent to kill the king?
(a) Whirlwind of Darkness.
(b) Black Assassin.
(d) Throat Cutter.
2. Who do the authorities conclude is responsible for setting fire to the button factory?
(a) Richard Griffen.
(b) Alex Thomas.
(c) Elwood Murray.
(d) Norval Chase.
3. Who hosts a reception for Iris?
(a) Norval Chase.
(b) Winifred Griffen Prior.
(c) Reenie Hincks.
(d) Laura Chase.
4. About what does the elderly Iris dream at the end of chapter 7?
(b) The Xanadu ball.
5. Why are the invaders friendly to strangers?
(a) They can use them to gather helpful insider information.
(b) They might be messengers of the gods.
(c) They believe hospitality to be the supreme virtue.
(d) They want to treat others as they want to be treated.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Iris and Laura's mother die?
2. What is the name of the girls' second tutor who pushes them to learn the classics and demands a sparse work space?
3. How did Winifred Griffen Prior die?
4. What is the name of the leader of the group who intend to invade Sakiel-Norn?
5. In the story the man is working on in the end of chapter 6, some explorers unearth an alien from what?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)