|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the city in which the man's story takes place?
2. What item does the man often ask the woman to bring him?
(a) Copies of his stories.
3. What does X do to the tongueless virgin?
(a) Save her.
(b) Rape and kill her.
(c) Rape her.
(d) Kill her.
4. Who hosts a reception for Iris?
(a) Winifred Griffen Prior.
(b) Laura Chase.
(c) Norval Chase.
(d) Reenie Hincks.
5. In chapter 7, to whom does Iris want to will Laura's things?
(b) The library.
(c) A university.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the king of Sakiel-Norn decide he wants to kill his mistress?
2. For what is the prize for high school students awarded?
3. The woman says that one thing that the man gives her is the reason that she inevitably returns to him. What does he give her?
4. In chapter 5, why does Laura think Iris is dying?
5. Whom does Iris run into when she is out shopping soon after marrying Richard?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)