|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the people invading Sakiel-Norn want to invade the city?
(a) The gods have given them the city.
(b) They want to expand their territory to include Sakiel-Norn.
(c) The gods have marked it for sacrifice.
(d) They want the temple virgins.
2. What is the name of the man Laura meets at the picnic and invites to Avilion for dinner?
(a) Alex Thomas.
(b) Elwood Murray.
(c) Richard Griffen.
(d) Peter Griffen.
3. Why do the man's next-door neighbors at the junction bother him?
(a) They don't take proper care of their baby.
(b) They take his mail.
(c) They make love loudly when he is trying to work.
(d) They cook smelly food.
4. What are the aristocrats called in the man's story?
5. What is the name of the planet on which the man's story takes place?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 5, why does Laura think Iris is dying?
2. For what is the Chase family house named?
3. What does the statue on top of the Chase family monument depict?
4. Once X has escaped, what do the People of Desolation think that he and his companion are?
5. For what is the prize for high school students awarded?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)