|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country is the novel set?
2. Why does the king of Sakiel-Norn decide he wants to kill his mistress?
(a) She asks him for a poem.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She asked him to leave his wife for her.
(d) She is also having an affair with one of his nobles.
3. What color are the gloves Laura is wearing on the day of her death?
4. Why do the people invading Sakiel-Norn want to invade the city?
(a) The gods have given them the city.
(b) The gods have marked it for sacrifice.
(c) They want to expand their territory to include Sakiel-Norn.
(d) They want the temple virgins.
5. Which character is reputed to have authored 'The Blind Assassin'?
(a) Iris Chase Griffen.
(b) Laura Chase.
(c) Reenie Hincks.
(d) Richard Griffen.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is the prize for high school students awarded?
2. What name do others use to refer to the group who intends to invade Sakiel-Norn?
3. What is the name of the assassin sent to kill the king?
4. One of the newspaper articles in chapter 4 reports a labor strike. Where did this strike occur?
5. In the man's story, how are the sacrificial virgins mutilated before their death?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)