|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aimee Griffen die?
(a) She is shot.
(b) She falls.
(c) She drives off a bridge.
(d) She overdoses.
2. What color are the gloves Laura is wearing on the day of her death?
3. How does Laura Chase die?
(a) She drives into a wall.
(b) She is shot.
(c) She falls out of a boat and drowns.
(d) She drives off a bridge.
4. Where is Richard's body discovered?
(a) His rowboat, the Water Nymph.
(b) His yacht, the Water Lily.
(c) At the bottom of the river.
(d) His sailboat, the Water Nixie.
5. For what is the Chase family house named?
(a) A castle found in T.H. White's writing.
(b) A manor found in Frances Hodgson Burnett's writing.
(c) An island found in Tennyson's writing.
(d) A city in the Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the slaves called in the man's story?
2. Who is the narrator of the novel?
3. What are the aristocrats called in the man's story?
4. Norval Chase is wounded and his brothers are killed in what war?
5. At the lover's first picnic, what are they eating?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)