|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 7, to whom does Iris want to will Laura's things?
(a) A university.
(b) The library.
2. What does Sakiel-Norn represent for the woman?
(a) Her naïveté.
(c) Her relationship with the man.
(d) Her childhood.
3. What is wrong with the elder Iris?
(a) She has diabetes.
(b) She has a heart condition.
(c) She has emphysema.
(d) She has cancer.
4. What is the name of the leader of the group who intend to invade Sakiel-Norn?
(a) Servant of Desperation.
(b) Servant of Rejoicing.
(c) Servant of the Gods.
(d) Servant of Bliss.
5. What name do others use to refer to the group who intends to invade Sakiel-Norn?
(a) People of Bliss.
(b) People of Despair.
(c) People of Desolation.
(d) People of Joy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Iris's daughter?
2. Richard, Iris, Laura, and Winifred take the maiden voyage of what ship?
3. Which character was said to "always be there" for the Chase sisters?
4. What color are the curtains in the woman's imagined apartment?
5. What word is Iris thinking about in the last section of chapter 13?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)