|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Laura Chase die?
(a) She drives off a bridge.
(b) She falls out of a boat and drowns.
(c) She drives into a wall.
(d) She is shot.
2. What is the primary good manufactured by Chase Industries?
3. What item of Laura's does Iris find in her stocking drawer?
(a) A note from Laura addressed to her.
(b) A handkerchief that belonged to their mother.
(c) A note from Laura addressed to Richard.
(d) Laura's school notebooks.
4. In the man's story, how are the sacrificial virgins mutilated before their death?
(a) Their tongues are cut out so that they cannot speak.
(b) Their hands are cut off so that they cannot fight back.
(c) Their ears are cut off so they cannot hear well.
(d) Their eyes are gouged out so that they cannot see.
5. What is the name of the restaurant where Richard proposes to Iris?
(a) The Regency.
(b) The Arcadian Court.
(c) The Millennium Room.
(d) The Imperial Room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is reputed to have authored 'The Blind Assassin'?
2. What hobby does Laura take up?
3. Where do the two lovers meet at the beginning of chapter 4?
4. Why does the king of Sakiel-Norn decide he wants to kill his mistress?
5. One of the newspaper articles in chapter 4 reports a labor strike. Where did this strike occur?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)