|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Norval Chase is wounded and his brothers are killed in what war?
(b) French Canadian War.
(c) Canadian American War.
2. Who is the artist commissioned to sculpt the war memorial?
(a) Winifred Prior.
(b) Christina Fitzpatrick.
(c) Callista Fitzsimmons.
(d) Callie Jacobs.
3. What is the name of the city in which the man's story takes place?
4. Why does the king of Sakiel-Norn decide he wants to kill his mistress?
(a) She is also having an affair with one of his nobles.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She asked him to leave his wife for her.
(d) She asks him for a poem.
5. In the prologue to the novel within the novel, the main character looks at a picture. What object is depicted on this picture on one side?
(a) An apple.
(b) A tree.
(c) A hand.
(d) A foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant where Richard proposes to Iris?
2. What is the name of the assassin sent to kill the king?
3. Where is Richard's body discovered?
4. What is the name of the leader of the group who intend to invade Sakiel-Norn?
5. In what country is the novel set?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)