|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Rourke looks at the schematic that Gearson gives him, what does Rourke announce?
(a) Bosch is off of the case.
(b) That it is too dangerous to go in after the men.
(c) Binh and Tran have put them on the wrong trail.
(d) They are going in after them immediately.
2. What does Bosch believe about the person who killed Niese?
(a) That it was someone on the inside.
(b) That Rourke had him killed.
(c) That it was a relative of Meadows.
(d) That Wish knows who did it.
3. After introducing her to Avery, what does Wish tell Bosch during a private conversation?
(a) They need to stall until Rourke talks to DWP and sends in a tunnel crew.
(b) She is in love with him.
(c) She really is behind the entire bank heist.
(d) She has discovered that Lewis and Clarke behind the whole bank heist plot.
4. When Bremmer calls Edgar with suspicions about what The Times is reporting, what does Edgar say?
(a) The Times is lying.
(b) Rourke was beind the entire heist.
(c) Lewis and Clarke murdered Meadows.
5. When Bosch and Wish leave Binh's questioning, what does Bosch turn on?
(a) His pager.
(b) The Nagra.
(c) The radio.
(d) The sirens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bosch glad when he sees the Internal Affairs Division's Plymouth?
2. What is the name of the Captain who escaped with Binh.
3. As Bosch is in the hospital, what are the conditions of Lewis and Clarke?
4. When Bosch comes upon the Plymouth, what does he do to Lewis and Clarke?
5. What does Bosch learn about the recorder?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the reason that Wish gives Bosch for disagreeing that someone on the inside is involved?
2. What information do Bosch and Wish find out about Binh from Bob Ernst?
3. Describe the relationship between Bosch and Wish just before they find out that Sharkey has been killed.
4. Explain what Rourke says to Bosch about why Meadows died.
5. After Wish checks in with Rourke after Rourke has unveiled his plan, what does Wish report to Bosch?
6. Summarize the scene when Bosch pulls Lewis and Clarke out of their car.
7. Describe what occurs when Bosch and Wish go to Binh's store.
8. After Bosch hits one of the gunmen in the chest, what do he and Wish do?
9. Bosch and Wish know that they cannot explain everything that has occurred over the last 15 years, but what do they know they have to do?
10. What pieces of the mystery does Wish appear to be solving as Bosch is in the hospital?
This section contains 1,016 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)