|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what hospital does Bosch find himself?
(a) King/Drew Hospital.
(b) Good Samaritan.
(c) Veterans' Hospital.
(d) Los Angeles General.
2. As Bosch is in the hospital, what are the conditions of Lewis and Clarke?
(a) Lewis is dead and Clarke is being kept alive for organ donation.
(b) They are both on the run from the authorities.
(c) Clarke is dead and Lewis is being kept alive for organ donation.
(d) They are both in police custody.
3. As Bosch crouches near the body of Niese, what does he realize?
(a) He is responsible for the death.
(b) Wish may have killed him.
(c) He'll never be able to stay on the case now.
(d) Meadows is responsible for the death.
4. When Bosch sees Veronica Niese's name, of what is he reminded?
(a) Meadows and Sharkey knew one another.
(b) Sharkey and Rourke knew one another.
(c) He never examined Sharkey's apartment.
(d) Sharkey's interview tape has not been transcribed.
5. When Bosch demands to Pounds that the IAD tail be pulled, how does Pounds react?
(a) He calls Lewis and Clarke and tells them to stop following Bosch.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is clearly surprised.
(d) He refuses.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rourke pushes Bosch down, what does Rourke tell him?
2. After hearing Rourke's news about the Internal Affairs Department, what does Bosch do?
3. Of the boxholders that Bosch examines, how many have Vietnamese names?
4. Where is Niese's body found?
5. What characteristics does Wish use to identify the car that approached them?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the documents that Bosch discovers in the FBI jacket.
2. What pieces of the mystery does Wish appear to be solving as Bosch is in the hospital?
3. Where are Bosch and Wish after they visit BHS&L and what occurs there?
4. Describe the scene when the vault door opens.
5. What is the reason that Wish gives Bosch for disagreeing that someone on the inside is involved?
6. What happens when Bosch and Wish visit BHS&L?
7. How does Rourke respond after the car is pulled over?
8. Describe the conditions of several of the main characters as the scene in the hospital opens.
9. As Bosch remembers that Meadows's lease on his apartment is over soon, what two things does Bosch realize?
10. About what is Pounds angry after Bosch and Wish pull a car over?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)