|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bosch tell Sharkey that causes him to provide more details to what happened that night?
(a) He says that a lawyer is on the way.
(b) He brings up his past criminal record.
(c) Bosch says that they have a witness that places Sharkey at the scene.
(d) Bosch reminds him of the unfinished scrip and paint can that were found.
2. After Bosch leaves Niese's body, what does he do?
(a) He looks at the WestLand list again.
(b) He does home.
(c) He goes to the pawn shop.
(d) He goes to Wish's apartment.
3. How many ex-tunnelers does Wish say they find living in Southern California?
4. Bosch threatens Wish with what at the end of their confrontation?
(a) He is going to break into the evidence room and try to solve the case himself.
(b) If she does not put him back on the case, he is going to have the Times run a story saying that the FBI let a suspect be killed under their watch.
(c) He is going to approach her boss and file a claim against her.
(d) He is not going to hand his evidence over to her if she does not have him put back on the case.
5. What does dispatch tell Wish and Bosch about Tran?
(a) Tran lives in Hollywood and has an extensive criminal record.
(b) Tran lives in Beverly Hills and has no criminal record.
(c) There is a warrant out for Tran's arrest.
(d) Tran is wanted by the FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his discussion with Wish about Niese's death, what does Bosch intend to do?
2. With what activity was Binh connected?
3. When Lewis pulls Avery over, what does he ask him?
4. What does Bosch tell Wish about the ticket he found in Meadows's apartment?
5. The Charlie Company outreach program is tended by whom?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)