|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Pages 352-383.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Edward Niese found three months ago?
(a) Wandering outside of Meadows's apartment.
(b) Loitering outside of the pawn shop.
(c) In the pawn shop.
(d) Sleeping in the pipe where Meadows's body was found.
2. After introducing her to Avery, what does Wish tell Bosch during a private conversation?
(a) She is in love with him.
(b) They need to stall until Rourke talks to DWP and sends in a tunnel crew.
(c) She really is behind the entire bank heist.
(d) She has discovered that Lewis and Clarke behind the whole bank heist plot.
3. After Bosch hears the information from Ernst's background check, what does Bosch postulate?
(a) Meadows is "part of Binh's VIP treatment."
(b) Sharkey is "part of Binh's VIP treatment."
(c) Tran killed Meadows.
(d) Binh may have killed Sharkey.
4. After Rourke looks at the schematic that Gearson gives him, what does Rourke announce?
(a) That it is too dangerous to go in after the men.
(b) Binh and Tran have put them on the wrong trail.
(c) They are going in after them immediately.
(d) Bosch is off of the case.
5. When Wish tells Rourke about the death of their witness, how does Rourke respond?
(a) He tells Bosch to leave the case alone.
(b) He calls his supervisor.
(c) He says he will request a final interview and tells Bosch to look to his own department.
(d) He immediately takes Wish off of the case.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sakai assume to be the cause of death?
2. When detective Bosch arrives at the crime scene, what does he have to do to confirm the death?
3. What do Lewis and Clarke see Bosch doing at the Malibu Pier?
4. What does Rourke tell Bosch about the Internal Affairs Department?
5. What does Bosch do with the tape in the recorder?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)