|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Pages 352-383.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bosch confronts Wish about the files she has pulled, what does she tell him?
(a) That they have just found a crucial piece of evidence.
(b) A new witness in Meadows's murder has surfaced.
(c) The case has been partially solved, and they could not have done it without him.
(d) That he is off the case at the FBI's request.
2. What does Avery tell Bosch and Wish has happened during the last two nights at BHS&L?
(a) Avery noticed some activity within BHS&L that bothered him.
(b) The vault alarms should have gone off, but they didn't.
(c) The vault alarm went off.
(d) The workers noticed some unusual activity.
3. How does the FBI think the criminals are hiding their activities from the DWP inspectors?
(a) They cover the hole with a large piece of metal sheeting.
(b) They cover their hole with plywood coated with concrete.
(c) They have a guy working for them within the DWP.
(d) The DWP inspectors never go to the area in which they are working, so they don't need to worry about it.
4. What characterizes "Hansel and Gretel" markings used by the thieves?
(a) An intricate system of slash marks.
(b) Three quick slash marks.
(c) A trail of leaves.
(d) A trail of paper.
5. When Bosch offers to tread lightly if he cooperates, what does Scales give to Bosch?
(a) A statement as to the character of Meadows.
(b) Meadows's file and a master flow chart.
(c) Access to all of the veterans that work there.
(d) The phone number of a man Scales thinks killed Meadows.
Short Answer Questions
1. After they complete the examination of the crime scene, what does Bosch tell Edgar he will do if Edgar encounters resistance?
2. How old does Sharkey say that he is?
3. How does Bosch find the pawn shop ticket?
4. Once the body is examined, what two things are noticeably missing?
5. As Wish questions Binh, what does Bosch do?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)