|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Pages 287-316.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the FBI think the thieves get into the vault?
(a) They crawl through the air vents in the ceiling of the bank.
(b) They use an explosive device to get through the concrete.
(c) They bore through five feet of concrete and steel.
(d) They have their woman working for the bank unlock the vault for them.
2. Once pressed for more details, what does Sharkey say he saw the driver of the vehicle do?
(a) Scream at a woman about what they should do with a body.
(b) Kill a man.
(c) Threaten to kill a man who was riding in the passenger side of the vehicle if he doesn't help with the body.
(d) Pull a body out from under a blanket.
3. What Dr. Salazar conducts the autopsy of the victim, what does he conclude?
(a) The evidence for cause of death is inconclusive.
(b) The victim was poisoned.
(c) The victim had a heart attack.
(d) The victim died "at the hands of others."
4. Why does Bosch think Niese was killed?
(a) Because the FBI was worried that he is going to blow their cover.
(b) It was a random killing.
(c) It was a revenge killing for Meadows's death.
(d) Because he had information that could not be allowed to get out.
5. Of the boxholders that Bosch examines, how many have Vietnamese names?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Edward Niese?
2. What is the name of bank heist, the subject about which Bosch reads news stories?
3. As Bosch crouches near the body of Niese, what does he realize?
4. When detective Bosch arrives at the crime scene, what does he have to do to confirm the death?
5. How does the FBI think the criminals are hiding their activities from the DWP inspectors?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)