|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Pages 287-316.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sharkey, what does the driver of the vehicle use to sweep inside the pipe?
(a) A cane.
(b) A towel.
(c) A branch.
(d) A broom.
2. Why is Bosch glad when he sees the Internal Affairs Division's Plymouth?
(a) Lewis and Clarke are part of his new plan.
(b) The files he is waiting for have arrived.
(c) Rourke is part of his new plan.
(d) He realizes that someone has arrived to help him.
3. Why does Bosch think Niese was killed?
(a) Because he had information that could not be allowed to get out.
(b) It was a revenge killing for Meadows's death.
(c) It was a random killing.
(d) Because the FBI was worried that he is going to blow their cover.
4. When detective Bosch arrives at the crime scene, what does he have to do to confirm the death?
(a) Searches for evidence near the reservoir.
(b) Walks along the dam to search for clues.
(c) Looks through the bushes for evidence.
(d) Crawls inside the pipe to see the body.
5. What does the FBI decide to do with Bosch's case?
(a) Let Bosch and Edgar handle it by themselves.
(b) Close it.
(c) Agree to work with Bosch's department to solve it as quickly as possible.
(d) Take it over and fold it into the bank heist case.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Bosch crouches near the body of Niese, what does he realize?
2. After Bosch is done examining the crime scene, where does he go?
3. As agent Wish summarizes the FBI's guess as to the criminal activity, what two words best describes how Bosch characterizes Wish?
4. What does agent Wish say is significant about the pipes in the city?
5. After Bosch hears the information from Ernst's background check, what does Bosch postulate?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)