|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Pages 180-208.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bosch find the pawn shop ticket?
(a) It it sitting on the kitchen table of Meadows's apartment.
(b) It falls out of a picture frame.
(c) Meadows's mother gives it to him.
(d) It was in Meadows's pants pocket.
2. How old does Sharkey say that he is?
3. Before calling into the pipe, what does Sharkey wait for?
(a) His graffitti artist friend to arrive.
(b) The police to arrive.
(c) He waits until he gets the courage to call into the pipe.
(d) He waits until he can't hear the engine of the vehicle anymore.
4. What piece of information does Bosch leave out when he is talking with agent Wish about the evidence?
(a) He and Meadows were acquainted.
(b) He has spoken with a journalist at the Times.
(c) He believes the bracelet taken from the pawn shop is related to the murder.
(d) He had to take a leave of absence.
5. What data does Bosch check after he speaks with the Internal Affairs Department on Day 2?
(a) Data on Vietnam veterans who live in the area.
(b) Numbers on jewelry stolen in the past year.
(c) The number of cases that have been solved with FBI assistance.
(d) Data on gang members and juvenille offenders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wish sorry about during her confrontation with Bosch?
2. What is the name of the pawn shop owner?
3. After finishing the search at the crime scene, what does Bosch ask Edgar to do?
4. As agent Wish summarizes the FBI's guess as to the criminal activity, what two words best describes how Bosch characterizes Wish?
5. What does Bosch omit from the Investigating Officer's Chronological Report?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)