|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Pages 180-208.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the pawn shop owner show Bosch?
(a) A photo of the Vietnam War-era gun.
(b) A digital photo of the bracelet.
(c) A Polaroid of the ring.
(d) A Polaroid of the bracelet.
2. What is the name of the pawn shop owner?
(a) Oscar Osara.
(b) Oscar Obinna.
(c) Edgar Obinna.
(d) William Meadows.
3. What piece of information does Bosch leave out when he is talking with agent Wish about the evidence?
(a) He has spoken with a journalist at the Times.
(b) He believes the bracelet taken from the pawn shop is related to the murder.
(c) He had to take a leave of absence.
(d) He and Meadows were acquainted.
4. What does Bosch tell Wish about the ticket he found in Meadows's apartment?
(a) The ticket was from long ago and is irrelevant to the case.
(b) He thinks it was planted in the apartment by the people who killed him.
(c) He believes that Meadows knew he would die and left it there as a clue.
(d) It is a fake ticket, made to look like the pawn shop's tickets.
5. What news about a dead body awakens detective Bosch a few hours after the graffiti artist hides?
(a) One has been found at Mulholland Dam.
(b) One has has been found behind the police station.
(c) Skeletal remains have been found near a river.
(d) One has been left near the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Bosch's confrontation with Wish, what happens when he returns to the police station?
2. Why does Bosch contact Bremmer of the Times?
3. How does the FBI think that the thieves bypass the alarm in the bank?
4. What is the reason Sharkey gives for sleeping in the pipe sometimes?
5. What is the clue that Bosch finds when he searches the victim's apartment?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)