|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Pages 80-113.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bosch tell Special Agent Wish when he meets with her for the first time?
(a) He knows who killed Meadows.
(b) He thinks the pawn shop owner was involved in Meadows's murder.
(c) He thinks an FBI agent in her office is working a cover up.
(d) He thinks that the homicide he is working on is related to her Westland caper case.
2. What does the pawn shop owner show Bosch?
(a) A Polaroid of the ring.
(b) A digital photo of the bracelet.
(c) A photo of the Vietnam War-era gun.
(d) A Polaroid of the bracelet.
3. What makes the graffiti artist hide in the bushes?
(a) He thinks he is going to get caught drawing the graffiti.
(b) A policeman spots his graffiti work.
(c) He sees a large animal.
(d) He hears a truck approaching along the access road.
4. From where does Bosch know William Meadows, the person he has to check the computer for?
(c) The Police Department.
5. What is the name of the pawn shop to which Bosch pays a visit?
(a) The Miller Pawn Shop.
(b) Happy Pawn.
(c) Happy Hocker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of information does Bosch leave out when he is talking with agent Wish about the evidence?
2. What is the news that Bosch breaks to the pawn shop owner?
3. What is the name of the pawn shop owner?
4. What is the clue that Bosch finds when he searches the victim's apartment?
5. At the crime scene, what kind of tattoo does Bosch notice?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)