|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Pages 80-113.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bosch find the pawn shop ticket?
(a) It it sitting on the kitchen table of Meadows's apartment.
(b) Meadows's mother gives it to him.
(c) It falls out of a picture frame.
(d) It was in Meadows's pants pocket.
2. What does Bosch tell Wish about the ticket he found in Meadows's apartment?
(a) He believes that Meadows knew he would die and left it there as a clue.
(b) The ticket was from long ago and is irrelevant to the case.
(c) He thinks it was planted in the apartment by the people who killed him.
(d) It is a fake ticket, made to look like the pawn shop's tickets.
3. When detective Bosch arrives at the crime scene, what does he have to do to confirm the death?
(a) Walks along the dam to search for clues.
(b) Crawls inside the pipe to see the body.
(c) Searches for evidence near the reservoir.
(d) Looks through the bushes for evidence.
4. What is Irvin Irving's title?
(a) Detective in the Homicide Unit.
(b) Deputy Chief in charge of the Internal Affairs Division.
(c) Chief Medical Examiner.
(d) Special Victims's Unit Agent.
5. What does Sakai assume to be the cause of death?
(a) Heart attack.
(c) Hot load.
(d) Knife wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Detective Bosch work?
2. Bosch threatens Wish with what at the end of their confrontation?
3. What Dr. Salazar conducts the autopsy of the victim, what does he conclude?
4. From where does Bosch know William Meadows, the person he has to check the computer for?
5. When Bosch confronts Wish about the files she has pulled, what does she tell him?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)