|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bosch comes upon the Plymouth, what does he do to Lewis and Clarke?
(a) Puts them in his car and drives them to the station.
(b) Grabs them by their ties and drags them out of the car.
(c) Pushes them into the water at the marina.
(d) Holds them at gun point.
2. Why is Bosch glad when he sees the Internal Affairs Division's Plymouth?
(a) Lewis and Clarke are part of his new plan.
(b) He realizes that someone has arrived to help him.
(c) Rourke is part of his new plan.
(d) The files he is waiting for have arrived.
3. What is Irvin Irving's title?
(a) Detective in the Homicide Unit.
(b) Chief Medical Examiner.
(c) Deputy Chief in charge of the Internal Affairs Division.
(d) Special Victims's Unit Agent.
4. What warning does Bosch give to Binh?
(a) He had better respect Wish.
(b) Not to go after Tran.
(c) He will pay for what he has done.
(d) Binh's murder is being planned.
5. Once the body is examined, what two things are noticeably missing?
(a) Scratches on the body and items in the victim's pockets.
(b) Wallet and jacket.
(c) Clothing and shoes.
(d) Scratches on the body and a jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bosch firsts asks Clarke why the IAD is still trailing him, what is Clarke's response?
2. What does Wish believe about the person who killed Niese?
3. When the BHS&L alarm goes off, what does Bosch realize?
4. On what fact does Pounds agree with Rourke?
5. What is the name of the Captain who escaped with Binh.
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)