|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Pages 268-287.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bosch and Wish tell Colonel Gordon Scales about the murder of Meadows, what is Scales's response?
(a) He wasn't surprised.
(b) He was surprised and saddened at the news.
(c) He was relieved.
(d) He didn't know Meadows.
2. After Wish and Bosch make up after the interrogation of Sharkey, why do they go to Ventura County?
(a) Because they decide to go on a date together.
(b) To question a new witness that has surfaced.
(c) Because they need to follow up with the pawn shop owner.
(d) To check the Charlie Company outreach program.
3. Why does Sharkey climb into a Grand Am?
(a) He is forced to climb in at gun point.
(b) It is his mother's car.
(c) Because the driver is wearing a Rolex, and Sharkey thinks he will get $3000 for it.
(d) It is the only way he can get to a hospital quickly.
4. Where was Bosch when he was away on his "extended vacation"?
(a) With his children in DisneyWorld.
(b) At his parents' house, in Maine.
(c) In Mexico, serving a suspension for the Dollmaker case.
(d) In a cottage on the coast of Oregon because he needed some rest.
5. What is the estimated worth of the valuables that were stolen during the bank heist?
(a) $5 million.
(b) $1 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hector Villabona run a name search for Bosch?
2. What does Bosch learn about the recorder?
3. What do Lewis and Clarke see Bosch doing at the Malibu Pier?
4. How does the FBI think the criminals are hiding their activities from the DWP inspectors?
5. How does Bosch find the pawn shop ticket?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)