|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Pages 268-287.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characterizes "Hansel and Gretel" markings used by the thieves?
(a) A trail of paper.
(b) Three quick slash marks.
(c) An intricate system of slash marks.
(d) A trail of leaves.
2. What does Bosch do with the tape in the recorder?
(a) Takes it straight to Wish.
(b) Throws it in the water.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Listens to it.
3. What does the pawn shop owner show Bosch?
(a) A digital photo of the bracelet.
(b) A photo of the Vietnam War-era gun.
(c) A Polaroid of the ring.
(d) A Polaroid of the bracelet.
4. What is the time and day of the week that the FBI thinks the thieves end the heist?
(a) Midnight on Saturday.
(b) 8 AM on Monday.
(c) 3 AM on Monday.
(d) 3 AM on Tuesday.
5. What is the street name of Edward Niese?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ex-tunnelers does Wish say they find living in Southern California?
2. What does agent Wish say about the pipes in the city?
3. Where was Edward Niese found three months ago?
4. What is the clue that Bosch finds when he searches the victim's apartment?
5. What is the name of the pawn shop owner?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)