|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20, The War Lord, and The Final Price.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellidyr say when Taran warns of the black beast sitting on his shoulder?
(a) That Taran is a liar.
(b) That he can overcome it.
(c) That the beast is his friend.
(d) That he doesn't care.
2. What does Fflewddur tell Taran to do as he and Doli lead the Huntsmen away?
(a) Return to Gwystyl.
(b) Kill any Huntsmen who remain.
(c) Continue the quest.
(d) Take Adaon to safety.
3. Why does Gwydion say they have met at Caer Dallben?
(a) It's the one place Arawn wouldn't dare attack.
(b) Dallben invited them.
(c) It's very far from the entrance to Arawn's kingdom.
(d) It's the one place Arawn wouldn't think to look.
4. Why does the enchantress Orwen say she suggested that Taran and the others be turned into something besides toads?
(a) She has too many toads already.
(b) She hates toads.
(c) She wants to try a new spell.
(d) For variety.
5. What does Fflewddur do to try to cheer up the group after a day of traveling with the cauldron?
(a) Sings and plays his harp.
(b) Tells jokes.
(c) Maps out the distance they covered.
(d) Builds a fire for warmth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gwystyl do when Doli first threatens to squeeze him?
2. Why does Taran say he doesn't dare lead them through the marshes toward Caer Dallben?
3. What does Fflewddur ask Taran to do if Fflewddur is turned into a toad?
4. Who kills Morgant?
5. What is the name of Taran's horse?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)