|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16, The Black Crochan, and The River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Orddu say the three enchantresses have the cauldron?
(a) Arawn lost it in the marshes.
(b) They stole it.
(c) It belongs to them.
(d) They don't have it.
2. Why does Fflewddur say he tends to add "a little color to the facts?"
(a) Because it's his job.
(b) He denies that he does.
(c) Because the facts need it.
(d) Because his father taught him to.
3. Why does Fflewddur say Taran should go to sleep immediately?
(a) To make the enchantresses worry.
(b) To get some rest so he can stand watch later.
(c) To recover his courage.
(d) To dream of something that will help them.
4. Where do the travelers get the food for their meal when they stop after riding all night?
(b) They all gather nuts and berries.
5. Who does Orddu say created the brooch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taran do to help Ellidyr's horse?
2. Why does Orddu say they can't take the cloaks from the members of the group?
3. Who initially leads the way as they set our for the Marshes of Morva?
4. What is Dyrnwyn?
5. How many Huntsmen does Doli say are camped nearby?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)