|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16, The Black Crochan, and The River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gwydion say they have met at Caer Dallben?
(a) It's the one place Arawn wouldn't think to look.
(b) It's the one place Arawn wouldn't dare attack.
(c) It's very far from the entrance to Arawn's kingdom.
(d) Dallben invited them.
2. Who initially leads the way as they set our for the Marshes of Morva?
3. Where is the cauldron?
(a) In Arawn's workshop.
(b) In the Hall of Warriors.
(c) Under the Dark Gate.
(d) In the underworld.
4. What do the three enchantresses look when he sees them at night?
(a) They are dirty and disheveled.
(b) They resemble toads.
(c) They are bent and twisted.
(d) They are beautiful.
5. What does Gwystyl say when Taran says the cauldron is missing from Annuvin?
(a) That the cauldron has been broken.
(b) That it's in his warehouse.
(c) That he already knows.
(d) That Gwydion already captured the cauldron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taran discover when he wakes from his sleep?
2. Why does Orddu say they can't take the cloaks from the members of the group?
3. Why does Adaon take over leading the group after only a short distance?
4. Where does Gurgi find the cauldron?
5. What does Eilonwy say Adaon's brooch has provided Taran?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)