|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16, The Black Crochan, and The River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the cauldron when Taran and the others put it in the sunshine?
(a) It melts.
(b) It begins to bubble.
(c) It begins to groan.
(d) It turns as red as blood.
2. How does Gwydion say he plans to kill the Cauldron-Born?
(a) With magic.
(b) He says they can't be killed.
(c) By killing their leader.
(d) By reversing the process through the cauldron.
3. What is on the top shelf in Dallben's chamber?
(a) The Book of Three.
(b) A silver chalice.
(c) A statue of Hen Wen.
(d) A sword.
4. Who stands first watch when Taran and the others sleep after Adaon's death?
(b) No one.
5. Who leads Doli's horse down the steep embankment at the beginning of chapter six?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Doli unhappy at the end of the first day of travel?
2. At the beginning of Chapter Ten, what does Gurgi look like when they stop to rest
3. What is the rule Doli mentions that makes Gwystyl open up?
4. In Chapter Twelve, how does Orgoch clear the crockery off the table?
5. What is the shape Fflewddur sees on the brooch?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)