|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14, The Plan, and The Price.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the huntsman that's about to kill Taran with a dagger?
(a) Ellidyr kills him.
(b) Melynlas kicks him.
(c) Eilonwy kills him.
(d) He simply drops dead.
2. What does Orddu offer to do to help Taran and the others get back to Dallben faster?
(a) Give them a map with a shortcut.
(b) Take them by boat.
(c) Send them with magic.
(d) Turn them into birds.
3. Why does Doli say they have returned without the cauldron?
(a) Because there were too many soldiers guarding it.
(b) Because Morgant has it.
(c) Because it was too heavy to carry.
(d) Because it's been moved.
4. What were the three items from which Dallben was allowed to choose when he left the home of the enchantresses?
(a) A wagon, a chair, and a bed.
(b) A magic wand, a magic potion, and a magic cauldron.
(c) A horse, a donkey, and a bicycle.
(d) The Book of Three, a harp, and a sword.
5. Where does Adaon say he got the brooch he wears?
(a) From his grandmother.
(b) From his mother.
(c) From his daughter.
(d) From his betrothed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rule Doli mentions that makes Gwystyl open up?
2. Who leads Doli's horse down the steep embankment at the beginning of chapter six?
3. Why does Fflewddur say he tends to add "a little color to the facts?"
4. In Chapter Ten, after stopping to rest, what does Taran warn they had better do before they eat?
5. What does Gurgi offer to trade for the cauldron?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)