|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, The Brooch, and The Marshes of Morva.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens just as Taran and the others mount up to travel to the new meeting place?
(a) Doli turns invisible.
(b) A flock of spy birds flies over.
(c) Arrows fly through the air toward them.
(d) An army of warriors rushes through the bushes.
2. In Chapter Ten, after stopping to rest, what does Taran warn they had better do before they eat?
(a) Find a place to hide from the Huntsmen.
(b) Build a fire.
(c) Look for Doli.
(d) Find shelter from the rain.
3. What does Fflewddur have strapped to his back as the group prepares for the upcoming attack?
(a) A shield.
(b) His harp.
(c) An extra sword.
(d) His bow and arrows.
4. Who is to stand the first watch after the warriors have departed for the attack?
(a) Ellidyr and Doli.
(b) Smoit and Adaon.
(c) Taran and Islimach.
(d) Taran and Adaon.
5. Where is the cauldron?
(a) In Arawn's workshop.
(b) Under the Dark Gate.
(c) In the underworld.
(d) In the Hall of Warriors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adaon say he dreamed about Morgant?
2. What does Eilonwy say Adaon's brooch has provided Taran?
3. How does Gwydion say he plans to kill the Cauldron-Born?
4. Why is Doli unhappy at the end of the first day of travel?
5. What is Fflewddur doing when Taran finds him?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)