|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, The Brooch, and The Marshes of Morva.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adaon say he dreamed about Morgant?
(a) That he was victorious.
(b) That he was carrying the black cauldron.
(c) That he was carrying Doli's body.
(d) That his sword was broken and weeping blood.
2. What is the shape Fflewddur sees on the brooch?
(a) A sword.
(b) An arrowhead.
(c) A harp.
(d) A cloud.
3. Why does Doli say he's arrived at the farm?
(a) He was summoned by the cauldron.
(b) King Eiddileg commanded that he come.
(c) He heard rumors there was to be a council of war.
(d) He was just passing through.
4. What does Fflewddur say the symbol on the brooch means?
(a) Strength, valor, and honesty.
(c) Knowledge, truth, and love.
(d) Wisdom and vision.
5. What is Gwystyl wearing on his shoulders?
(a) A grimy robe.
(b) A golden shawl.
(c) A purplie tunic.
(d) A fur lined jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taran do to help Ellidyr's horse?
2. Where do the travelers get the food for their meal when they stop after riding all night?
3. What does Ellidyr say to Taran after he causes Taran and Melynlas to fall?
4. Which of the following is not an activity of which Taran is aware during their travels soon after Adaon's death?
5. In Chapter Ten, after stopping to rest, what does Taran warn they had better do before they eat?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)