|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, Kaw, and A Stone in the Shoe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rule Doli mentions that makes Gwystyl open up?
(a) That the post is to be available to any Fair Folk in danger.
(b) That the door to the post can't ever be closed.
(c) That Doli has the right to drop in at any time.
(d) That the post has to be open to Princess Eilonwy any time.
2. What is the weapon of the Huntsman that wounds Adaon?
(a) A daggar.
(b) A spiked hammer.
(c) An arrow.
(d) An axe.
3. What does Dallben say are the only things Ellidyr owns?
(a) His father's kingdom and his mother's charm.
(b) His pride and his courage.
(c) His name and his sword.
(d) His talent and his harp.
4. What is on the top shelf in Dallben's chamber?
(a) A silver chalice.
(b) The Book of Three.
(c) A sword.
(d) A statue of Hen Wen.
5. What does Eilonwy say Taran looks like when he's angry?
(a) Like he swallowed a wasp.
(b) Like he's too calm.
(c) Like he is about to explode.
(d) Like he ate a snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the wound that's bleeding on Ellidyr's body?
2. What does Doli say when Gwystyl says the humans can't be allowed to enter?
3. What does Taran discover when he wakes from his sleep?
4. What happens to the remaining men when one member of the Huntsmen of Annuvin is killed?
5. What does Taran do to help Ellidyr's horse?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)