|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, Kaw, and A Stone in the Shoe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adaon say he dreamed about himself during the quest to find the cauldron?
(a) That he was riding a fast horse through the rain.
(b) That he was in a boat on a lazy river.
(c) That he was in a glade filled with sunshine and flowers.
(d) That he was dead at the hand of Taran.
2. What does Eilonwy say happened to her horse?
(a) It ran away.
(b) It died.
(c) She didn't have one.
(d) She left it tied nearby.
3. What does Ellidyr say to Taran after he causes Taran and Melynlas to fall?
(a) That he'll be more ruthless next time.
(b) That Taran should go home before he's hurt.
(c) That he didn't mean for them to fall.
(d) That Taran had better not tell what happened.
4. What does each huntsman have on his forehead?
(a) A golden emblem.
(b) A crimson brand.
(c) A silver arrow.
(d) An orange talisman.
5. What is on the top shelf in Dallben's chamber?
(a) A sword.
(b) A silver chalice.
(c) A statue of Hen Wen.
(d) The Book of Three.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the travelers get the food for their meal when they stop after riding all night?
2. Why does Adaon take over leading the group after only a short distance?
3. Where is the wound that's bleeding on Ellidyr's body?
4. What kind of weapon does Gurgi have when he emerges from the bushes?
5. What is the tame animal Eilonwy finds in the cavern?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)