|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, Kaw, and A Stone in the Shoe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doli say when Gwystyl says the humans can't be allowed to enter?
(a) That they have money to pay for the shelter.
(b) That Princess Eilonwy is with them.
(c) That they claim Fair Folk protection.
(d) That they will die if they aren't allowed inside.
2. What is Hen Wen?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A pig.
(c) A horse.
(d) A sword.
3. What does Taran do to help Ellidyr's horse?
(a) Removes a rough spot from his bridle.
(b) Removes a rock from his saddle.
(c) Removes a rock from his hoof.
(d) Removes a thorn from his leg.
4. What does Gwydion say he plans to seize from Arawn?
(a) His army.
(b) His sword.
(c) His kingdom.
(d) His cauldron.
5. How does Gwydion say he plans to kill the Cauldron-Born?
(a) By reversing the process through the cauldron.
(b) With magic.
(c) By killing their leader.
(d) He says they can't be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the first arrows fired by Taran, Eilonwy, and Gurgi?
2. What happens the moment Fflewddur says he gave up being a bard to please Gwydion?
3. Why does Doli say they have returned without the cauldron?
4. What does Eilonwy say Taran looks like when he's angry?
5. Why does Gwydion say they have met at Caer Dallben?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)