|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, Kaw, and A Stone in the Shoe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who initially leads the way as they set our for the Marshes of Morva?
2. What does Taran say to Ellidyr when they stop to rest the first time?
(a) He thanks Ellidyr for saving his life.
(b) He says Ellidyr should be more careful.
(c) He asks Ellidyr for water.
(d) He offers Ellidyr a bandage for his wound.
3. What is the source of the light Eilonwy has?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) A lantern.
(c) A candle.
(d) A magic bauble.
4. What is the name of Smoit's kingdom?
(a) Caer Dathyl
(b) Cantrev Cadiffor.
(d) Layvor de Smoit.
5. Why does Gwydion say they have met at Caer Dallben?
(a) It's the one place Arawn wouldn't dare attack.
(b) Dallben invited them.
(c) It's the one place Arawn wouldn't think to look.
(d) It's very far from the entrance to Arawn's kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gwydion say he plans to seize from Arawn?
2. What does Fflewddur have strapped to his back as the group prepares for the upcoming attack?
3. What does Princes Eilonwy have in her hand when she makes her first appearance in chapter one?
4. What does Gwydion say will be the punishment if there are any more incidents such as the one in which Taran fell?
5. How do Taran and the others discover Orddu, Orwen, and Orgoch have the cauldron?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)