|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, Kaw, and A Stone in the Shoe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taran do to help Ellidyr's horse?
(a) Removes a thorn from his leg.
(b) Removes a rock from his hoof.
(c) Removes a rough spot from his bridle.
(d) Removes a rock from his saddle.
2. What happens to the first arrows fired by Taran, Eilonwy, and Gurgi?
(a) They Strike three Huntsmen.
(b) They strike the same Huntsman.
(c) They strike two Huntsmen and Doli.
(d) The wind causes them to fly off course.
3. What happens to the huntsman that's about to kill Taran with a dagger?
(a) Melynlas kicks him.
(b) He simply drops dead.
(c) Ellidyr kills him.
(d) Eilonwy kills him.
4. What does Adaon say to Gwystyl?
(a) We'll pay you for sheltering us.
(b) Thank you for your hospitality.
(c) Without your help, we would surely die.
(d) Will you please prepare some food.
5. Why does Doli say they have returned without the cauldron?
(a) Because it's been moved.
(b) Because there were too many soldiers guarding it.
(c) Because it was too heavy to carry.
(d) Because Morgant has it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dallben say are the only things Ellidyr owns?
2. What happens the moment Fflewddur says he gave up being a bard to please Gwydion?
3. What does Gwystyl use to fan himself?
4. Why is Doli unhappy at the end of the first day of travel?
5. What does Adaon say he dreamed about himself during the quest to find the cauldron?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)