|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Huntsmen of Annuvin, and Gwystyl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rule Doli mentions that makes Gwystyl open up?
(a) That the post is to be available to any Fair Folk in danger.
(b) That the door to the post can't ever be closed.
(c) That Doli has the right to drop in at any time.
(d) That the post has to be open to Princess Eilonwy any time.
2. What does Gwydion say will be the punishment if there are any more incidents such as the one in which Taran fell?
(a) They'll be whipped.
(b) They'll be sent home.
(c) They'll be on cooking detail.
(d) They'll be at the back of the column of soldiers.
3. What does Fflewddur have strapped to his back as the group prepares for the upcoming attack?
(a) His bow and arrows.
(b) An extra sword.
(c) His harp.
(d) A shield.
4. What does Doli say when Gwystyl says the humans can't be allowed to enter?
(a) That they claim Fair Folk protection.
(b) That they will die if they aren't allowed inside.
(c) That Princess Eilonwy is with them.
(d) That they have money to pay for the shelter.
5. What is the source of the light Eilonwy has?
(a) A magic bauble.
(b) A flashlight.
(c) A candle.
(d) A lantern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gwydion say will determine whether their attack is successful?
2. What does Taran say to Ellidyr when they stop to rest the first time?
3. What does Gwydion say he plans to seize from Arawn?
4. What does Adaon say he dreamed about Morgant?
5. What does Fflewddur think his role in the battle should be?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)