|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Huntsmen of Annuvin, and Gwystyl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Doli unhappy at the end of the first day of travel?
(a) He is hungry.
(b) He misses his fiance.
(c) He has been stuck listening to Smoit.
(d) He hates to ride horseback.
2. What happens the moment Fflewddur says he gave up being a bard to please Gwydion?
(a) Gwydion objects.
(b) Thunder sounds in the distance.
(c) Two strings on his harp snap.
(d) Doli begins to laugh.
3. What does Adaon say he dreamed about Morgant?
(a) That he was victorious.
(b) That he was carrying Doli's body.
(c) That his sword was broken and weeping blood.
(d) That he was carrying the black cauldron.
4. What is the tame animal Eilonwy finds in the cavern?
(a) A crow.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A lizard.
5. What is Gwystyl wearing on his shoulders?
(a) A golden shawl.
(b) A purplie tunic.
(c) A grimy robe.
(d) A fur lined jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Doli say they have returned without the cauldron?
2. What does Fflewddur think his role in the battle should be?
3. What does Doli say when Gwystyl says the humans can't be allowed to enter?
4. What does Dallben say are the only things Ellidyr owns?
5. What happens to the remaining men when one member of the Huntsmen of Annuvin is killed?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)