|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Huntsmen of Annuvin, and Gwystyl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Taran call on to gird his sword?
2. What is Gwystyl wearing on his shoulders?
(a) A golden shawl.
(b) A fur lined jacket.
(c) A grimy robe.
(d) A purplie tunic.
3. What is Hen Wen?
(a) A horse.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A pig.
(d) A sword.
4. How does Gurgi get into the house?
(a) Through a window.
(b) Through a door.
(c) Through the chimney.
(d) Through a hole in the wall.
5. Why does Doli say he's arrived at the farm?
(a) He was summoned by the cauldron.
(b) He was just passing through.
(c) He heard rumors there was to be a council of war.
(d) King Eiddileg commanded that he come.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Eilonwy and Gurgi find Taran's group?
2. Who leads Doli's horse down the steep embankment at the beginning of chapter six?
3. Who does Adaon say is waiting for his return?
4. Where is the cauldron?
5. What does the voice from the tree say when Eilonwy shouts down that they are being impolite?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)