|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, Adaon, and In The Shadow of Dark Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eilonwy say happened to her horse?
(a) It ran away.
(b) It died.
(c) She left it tied nearby.
(d) She didn't have one.
2. What happens the moment Fflewddur says he gave up being a bard to please Gwydion?
(a) Two strings on his harp snap.
(b) Gwydion objects.
(c) Doli begins to laugh.
(d) Thunder sounds in the distance.
3. What are the first words Eilonwy says to Taran upon her arrival at the campsite?
(a) That she's sorry she followed him.
(b) That he shoudl be ashamed of himself.
(c) That he should put down his sword.
(d) That Dallben is nearby.
4. What is on the top shelf in Dallben's chamber?
(a) A silver chalice.
(b) A sword.
(c) A statue of Hen Wen.
(d) The Book of Three.
5. How did Eilonwy and Gurgi find Taran's group?
(a) Gurgi tracked them with "sniffings."
(b) They followed the horse tracks.
(c) They followed the map.
(d) Eilonwy used her magic bauble as a compass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adaon say he dreamed Ellidyr has on his shoulder?
2. What does Princes Eilonwy have in her hand when she makes her first appearance in chapter one?
3. What does Gwydion say will be the punishment if there are any more incidents such as the one in which Taran fell?
4. What does Fflewddur think his role in the battle should be?
5. What does Eilonwy say Taran looks like when he's angry?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)