|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, Adaon, and In The Shadow of Dark Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fflewddur have strapped to his back as the group prepares for the upcoming attack?
(a) His bow and arrows.
(b) His harp.
(c) A shield.
(d) An extra sword.
2. Who does Taran call on to gird his sword?
3. Why does Doli say he's arrived at the farm?
(a) He was just passing through.
(b) He was summoned by the cauldron.
(c) King Eiddileg commanded that he come.
(d) He heard rumors there was to be a council of war.
4. What does Dallben say are the only things Ellidyr owns?
(a) His father's kingdom and his mother's charm.
(b) His name and his sword.
(c) His talent and his harp.
(d) His pride and his courage.
5. What does Gwydion say he plans to seize from Arawn?
(a) His cauldron.
(b) His army.
(c) His sword.
(d) His kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hen Wen?
2. What is Taran's task as the story opens?
3. What does Fflewddur think his role in the battle should be?
4. Why does Doli say they have returned without the cauldron?
5. Why does Fflewddur say he tends to add "a little color to the facts?"
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)