|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Huntsmen of Annuvin, and Gwystyl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the first words Eilonwy says to Taran upon her arrival at the campsite?
(a) That he should put down his sword.
(b) That she's sorry she followed him.
(c) That he shoudl be ashamed of himself.
(d) That Dallben is nearby.
2. What happens to the huntsman that's about to kill Taran with a dagger?
(a) Ellidyr kills him.
(b) Eilonwy kills him.
(c) He simply drops dead.
(d) Melynlas kicks him.
3. Where is the wound that's bleeding on Ellidyr's body?
(a) His elbow.
(b) His forehead.
(c) His left side.
(d) His left leg.
4. What does Fflewddur have strapped to his back as the group prepares for the upcoming attack?
(a) A shield.
(b) An extra sword.
(c) His bow and arrows.
(d) His harp.
5. Who leads Doli's horse down the steep embankment at the beginning of chapter six?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adaon say he dreamed about Morgant?
2. What does each huntsman have on his forehead?
3. What does Adaon say to Gwystyl?
4. Why does Doli say he's arrived at the farm?
5. What does Eilonwy say happened to her horse?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)