|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Huntsmen of Annuvin, and Gwystyl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fflewddur say he tends to add "a little color to the facts?"
(a) Because it's his job.
(b) He denies that he does.
(c) Because the facts need it.
(d) Because his father taught him to.
2. What is Gwystyl wearing on his shoulders?
(a) A purplie tunic.
(b) A grimy robe.
(c) A fur lined jacket.
(d) A golden shawl.
3. What does Gwydion say will be the punishment if there are any more incidents such as the one in which Taran fell?
(a) They'll be whipped.
(b) They'll be at the back of the column of soldiers.
(c) They'll be on cooking detail.
(d) They'll be sent home.
4. Who is to stand the first watch after the warriors have departed for the attack?
(a) Smoit and Adaon.
(b) Ellidyr and Doli.
(c) Taran and Islimach.
(d) Taran and Adaon.
5. What is Dyrnwyn?
(a) A farming implement.
(b) A sword.
(c) A horse.
(d) A pig.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the top shelf in Dallben's chamber?
2. Where does Adaon get the herbs he uses to treat Ellidyr's wound?
3. What does Adaon say he dreamed about Morgant?
4. What is the name of Smoit's kingdom?
5. What happens to the remaining men when one member of the Huntsmen of Annuvin is killed?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)