|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Huntsmen of Annuvin, and Gwystyl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gwydion say he plans to kill the Cauldron-Born?
(a) By reversing the process through the cauldron.
(b) He says they can't be killed.
(c) By killing their leader.
(d) With magic.
2. What does Dallben say are the only things Ellidyr owns?
(a) His pride and his courage.
(b) His talent and his harp.
(c) His name and his sword.
(d) His father's kingdom and his mother's charm.
3. What does Ellidyr say to Taran after he causes Taran and Melynlas to fall?
(a) That he didn't mean for them to fall.
(b) That Taran had better not tell what happened.
(c) That Taran should go home before he's hurt.
(d) That he'll be more ruthless next time.
4. What is the tame animal Eilonwy finds in the cavern?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A crow.
5. Who is to stand the first watch after the warriors have departed for the attack?
(a) Ellidyr and Doli.
(b) Taran and Adaon.
(c) Smoit and Adaon.
(d) Taran and Islimach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gwystyl say when Doli says he can't imagine why Gwystyl is the keeper of the post?
2. What does Fflewddur have strapped to his back as the group prepares for the upcoming attack?
3. Why does Gwydion say they have met at Caer Dallben?
4. Why does Doli say he's arrived at the farm?
5. What does Princes Eilonwy have in her hand when she makes her first appearance in chapter one?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)