|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Huntsmen of Annuvin, and Gwystyl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Doli say he's arrived at the farm?
(a) He was just passing through.
(b) King Eiddileg commanded that he come.
(c) He heard rumors there was to be a council of war.
(d) He was summoned by the cauldron.
2. What does the voice from the tree say when Eilonwy shouts down that they are being impolite?
(a) Come in.
(b) Go away.
(c) I can't hear you.
(d) What do you want?
3. What are the first words Eilonwy says to Taran upon her arrival at the campsite?
(a) That she's sorry she followed him.
(b) That he should put down his sword.
(c) That he shoudl be ashamed of himself.
(d) That Dallben is nearby.
4. What does Gwystyl say when Taran says the cauldron is missing from Annuvin?
(a) That Gwydion already captured the cauldron.
(b) That it's in his warehouse.
(c) That he already knows.
(d) That the cauldron has been broken.
5. What does each huntsman have on his forehead?
(a) An orange talisman.
(b) A golden emblem.
(c) A silver arrow.
(d) A crimson brand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adaon say he dreamed Ellidyr has on his shoulder?
2. What does Dallben say are the only things Ellidyr owns?
3. What is Gwystyl wearing on his shoulders?
4. What is the name of Smoit's kingdom?
5. What is the source of the light Eilonwy has?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)